GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your Watch and GTI Pics!

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Reminds me of when I worked in Germany and was having a casual conversation about cars with a colleague and she said AMG in German which sounds exactly like"I am gay", Aah Emm Guh. I had a Bah Emm Veh Emm car at the time, so that made me laugh a little more than was probably appropriate.

lol. bah em veh em. i like it.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Service??..& gaining time etc??......Never had those problems in the past 15yrs.....:ROFLMAO:

Mind you having a Casio G-shock which has a solar re-chargeable battery & receives the atomic clock time signal helps..:cool:

Just bought a replacement to my 15yr old G-shock watch even thought its still going strong.....mainly thought the old watch is stainless (MTG series) so weights about 132g....new version is all resin, so only 56g.....

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Service??..& gaining time etc??......Never had those problems in the past 15yrs.....:ROFLMAO:

Mind you having a Casio G-shock which has a solar re-chargeable battery & receives the atomic clock time signal helps..:cool:

Just bought a replacement to my 15yr old G-shock watch even thought its still going strong.....mainly thought the old watch is stainless (MTG series) so weights about 132g....new version is all resin, so only 56g.....
Yeah, my Sinn body is nearly two pounds. My Apple Watch isn't even a tenth of a pound.

Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
Reminds me of when I worked in Germany and was having a casual conversation about cars with a colleague and she said AMG in German which sounds exactly like"I am gay", Aah Emm Guh. I had a Bah Emm Veh Emm car at the time, so that made me laugh a little more than was probably appropriate.

I saw this on the watchuseek forum! I pronounce Omega like how I would in Greek.

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Watch: $33
NATO strap: $8
Perfectly matching the interior: Priceless

1C49D961-D0D7-4CEB-AA92-7045D92CDE13.jpeg

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Nice, like the German day wheel too. Just like Sinn though, I find it weird that even when you get the German day wheel, you still get the Made in Germany script, but I suppose that's a universal thing.

rip steakface

Go Kart Newbie
Nice, like the German day wheel too. Just like Sinn though, I find it weird that even when you get the German day wheel, you still get the Made in Germany script, but I suppose that's a universal thing.
I inquired about the MADE IN GERMANY on the dial as some of the pics I saw online did not have it. Laco told me earlier examples did not have it but the newer ones do. Also, most of the pics I've seen have "Laco/1925" on the dial, rather than just "Laco" as I have on mine. I guess they change things up every now and then...

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Yeah, I'd just prefer Hergestellt in Deutschland, but I think that's a pretty uncommon thing, as I bought my Sinn in Frankfurt and don't think they had anything but Made in Germany on the face.

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
I inquired about the MADE IN GERMANY on the dial as some of the pics I saw online did not have it. Laco told me earlier examples did not have it but the newer ones do. Also, most of the pics I've seen have "Laco/1925" on the dial, rather than just "Laco" as I have on mine. I guess they change things up every now and then...

my laco doesn't have made in germany on the dial, just Laco 1925
IMG_20200821_092029.jpg