GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your Watch and GTI Pics!

Gray_Panther

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
Checking in with my speedy today. So how many of us rock a hami as a daily and Omega as a once a week piece.

I have been wearing this everyday. I tried on a new strap, navy blue and white.
First impressions....not really digging it, but let's see how this plays out.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
After wearing a Hamilton Khaki Pilot Day Date Auto as a daily for 5 years, I decided to give it a break. Got this Vostok Amphibia as a daily. It looks so much better in real life than in the Amazon photos.

cdubbgti911

Ready to race!
Bought a Hammy! This was the watch I was originally going to purchase before the Omega lol I can see why a lot of members have this watch. Very impressed to get this much watch at its price point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
Good 'ol Khaki King Auto.

I don't wear mine enough anymore. Usually only on weekends.

The Speedy typically stays on the bracelet (which I typically wear at least 4 out of 5 days at the office) where as the Hammy is the strap monster, so more "casual" lol.

cdubbgti911

Ready to race!
I was originally going to buy it with the bracelet but most of my watches already have a bracelet. I like the look of the leather strap. I’ve never changed out my watches straps before may have to play around with them after seeing many of your guys’ watches. Lots of which look really nice!

cdubbgti911

Ready to race!

Tag Heuer Carerra
Omega Seamaster 300 Professional
Victorinox INOX (awesome steel beater watch)
Hamilton Khaki King Auto
G-Shock Rangeman

Jhawkgti

Passed Driver's Ed
Like what you have going on there. I have some similar (see old posts) but mine are a bit more aged and beat up. I do like mixing up leather and the steel bands/bracelets. I rarely wear the same watch more than 1 day before grabbing a different one. That is one benefit to getting old and having a watch problem for many years ��

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
Sold the vw but picked up a new wife (who bought me a new omega for my trouble) Haven’t worn any of the others since the wedding.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
Looks like I will have to hold off on new wheels...

Were you actually able to score that at a dealer or did you go gray market? The store we got my wife’s engagement ring at is a dealer and family friend and basically told me I’d need to spend 100 grand a year w them to even get on the waitlist for a Batman. The showed me the one they were holding for Eric Stonestreet.

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
That sounds like the norm honestly.

There is a "wait list" for every single SS Rolex lol.
It's ridiculous.

Don't even think about trying to get a Daytona....

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
That sounds like the norm honestly.

There is a "wait list" for every single SS Rolex lol.
It's ridiculous.

Don't even think about trying to get a Daytona....

It is the norm now but it’s also bullshit. There’s a “shortage” but you can go online and find gray market dealers with literally dozens of new unworn sport models listed at double retail. Something is broken in that supply system and Rolex could fix it if they wanted to. I wanted a no-date sub but couldn’t even get on that list so we went over to Omega and got the speedmaster. Hopefully the bubble bursts soon. 8 years til I turn 40 and I’d like to pick one up for that birthday.