Post your Watch and GTI Pics!

Disco_Doug

My everyday beater Seiko 5 Pepsi sea urchin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
A buddy just sent me a link to a watch place called ‘Undone’. Mocked up this one. Anyone ever deal with them?
Haven't dealt with him but the founder was an active part of the online watch community. And I believe he's worked as a watchmaker repairing and building watches or something. People seem to be pleased with the customizability that they offer.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
I went back in again yesterday to show my woman the watch and I actually was wrong about the indexes color. They were black and not blue so the price at $3600 was still a great deal I just no longer was as excited as I was. For some reason for the 4 seconds I looked at it before the salesman threw a speedmaster on my wrist my brain registered the dial colors as blue and white not black and white. Anyways here is the correct watch.

It still is an absolute stunner.

If you want a new omega, try www.Chitownwatch.com. I've been shopping around for a speedmaster/seamaster for the last few months and will be getting one from him (technically my fiancee will be ordering it as a wedding gift).

Great prices and great reviews on all of the watch forums. Everything comes w the full omega warranty unlike most gray market sites. If you email or call him about the model you want he can usually get it.

Last edited:

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
I've heard good things about Chitown but all you need to do is hop on omegaforums.net and take a look as there are a few good sellers on there that sell at grey prices but will include stamped Omega warranty cards.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
^ Looks sweet! Any more pics?