Ready to race!
got a good side shot?
after.jpg

don't know about good but here is 1

TCdaosithui

Ready to race!

TCdaosithui

Ready to race!
how's the ride with the 235? notice any difference? corners better?
shoot, I can't tell, only have the stock hankook for like a month, but I have no complain

SPLR337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019/1997 GTI
View attachment 223629
It’s done ☑️. B8’s, DG’s, & TT’s installed today. LOVING IT. thank you all y’all who helped me make this decision 💯
Looks great! It will still settle a bit over the coming weeks. One user told me to try some twisty roads, and luckily there are some near me.

How are you liking the ride? I found it to be more comfortable and quieter than stock almost immediately. Have a rear sway bar yet?

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI

Fcs003

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Gti mk7.5
Looks great! It will still settle a bit over the coming weeks. One user told me to try some twisty roads, and luckily there are some near me.

How are you liking the ride? I found it to be more comfortable and quieter than stock almost immediately. Have a rear sway bar yet?
I find it more fun! I can hear the road imperfections more and feel them more but in an informative way. It lets me know what I’m riding on. I truly enjoy driving the car more. I feel like I can hear the engine better and feel the road more. I love it so far. In my opinion it is a more exciting driving experience versus a more cozy driving experience on stock.

Fcs003

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Gti mk7.5
Do any of you have a product recommendation to protect front end bumper from scraping? Something super close to the bumper to avoid scraping actual bumper.

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
Welcome to the DG + B8's club. I know its very minor drop but it's subtle and ride quality is indeed OEM+.

I never scrape as long as you come at in angle. If you go head on you gonna scrape. Keep an eye on the road and you good.

Don't underestimate the height tho, you could drag a Taco Bell bag or a box😂

SPLR337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019/1997 GTI
Yeah i've never scraped with them so I can't help you there. I'm conditioned to taking things at angles though, even in work vans and such, due to driving lowered vehicles in the past.

Fcs003

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Gti mk7.5
Heard that. Yeah I hit a major bridge pothole today and that shit was steep. Definitely hit the front end. Gonna have to get something to protect the front bumper. Someone mentioned slippo and another persons mentioned aerofab front end splitter.