GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your VW Driver Gear spring setup.

TCdaosithui

Ready to race!
With spacers and stock suspension my rear has 3 finger gap. Front 3 1/2.
what is your rear and front finger gap with B8’s, DG’s, TT’s?
I got weird Hankook 225/35-18 with stock suspension at 2.5" gap, switched to DG springs and MPS4S 235/40-18 --> 1.5" gap.

SPLR337

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019/1997 GTI
With spacers and stock suspension my rear has 3 finger gap. Front 3 1/2.
what is your rear and front finger gap with B8’s, DG’s, TT’s?
After first installing the new suspension it was similar to stock, but about 3 in front and 3 1/2 in rear. This is in the universal fingers measurement, not inches.

Just checked now while I was giving it a wash, it's 2 in front and 2 1/2 in the rear. Have to remember it's only ~5/8" drop approx.

Fcs003

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Gti mk7.5
After first installing the new suspension it was similar to stock, but about 3 in front and 3 1/2 in rear. This is in the universal fingers measurement, not inches.

Just checked now while I was giving it a wash, it's 2 in front and 2 1/2 in the rear. Have to remember it's only ~5/8" drop approx.

So you got 5/8” drop after they settled?

Fcs003

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Gti mk7.5
My shop wasn’t able to do my suspension due to our differing time tables. So now I am having VW do it. Everyone agrees that I should DEFINITELY switch to B8’s paired with DG’s over stock struts and shocks + DG’s correct?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
My shop wasn’t able to do my suspension due to our differing time tables. So now I am having VW do it. Everyone agrees that I should DEFINITELY switch to B8’s paired with DG’s over stock struts and shocks + DG’s correct?
It everyone agrees that will be a first.
😂

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Yes

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
I got weird Hankook 225/35-18 with stock suspension at 2.5" gap, switched to DG springs and MPS4S 235/40-18 --> 1.5" gap.
you got 15mm front & 20mm rear spacers with those tires?

I need to replace my rear tires and really don't want bad rubbing on the fender with 235 tires. Heard the 4S run kinda big..

Fcs003

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Gti mk7.5

I need to replace my rear tires and really don't want bad rubbing on the fender with 235 tires. Heard the 4S run kinda big..
Let me know how it goes. You could switch you front spacers to 12.5

TCdaosithui

Ready to race!

no, 10 and 15.
4S is wider than most but you won't rub in the rear period.

TCdaosithui

Ready to race!
I got 5mm+ than you front & rear. I'll probably rub on those tires lol, we'll see.
nah, you're gonna be super flush, won't rub
IMG_20191031_140009.jpg

IMG_20191031_135945.jpg

Last edited: