GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your VW Driver Gear spring setup.

Anthony3o55

Go Kart Champion
Jinxed myself. Hit a cone at 40-45mph in the middle of intersection that goes up and then goes down. Shit was in a blind spot.
IMG_2640.jpg

Anthony3o55

Go Kart Champion
I was gonna go with 235/40/18 to get rid of the gap abit and had to buy 225/40/18 instead since 235s were out of stock.

Installed some PS4S. I'm sure if I went 235 I would rub the fender line with 15mm on the front. The rear should be fine with 20mm and TT pads

IMG_3514.jpg

Much better than the indy 500.

SPLR337

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019/1997 GTI
^ I love my PS4S. Got a great deal on them and opted for OEM size. Not looking forward to putting all seasons back on in a month or so =/

I have 17.5mm spacers I back and TT pads, and I have never heard a rub or anything yet.

Anthony3o55

Go Kart Champion
^ I love my PS4S. Got a great deal on them and opted for OEM size. Not looking forward to putting all seasons back on in a month or so =/

I have 17.5mm spacers I back and TT pads, and I have never heard a rub or anything yet.
I get to run these all year long :cool:

I have yet tried them out, I did notice the steering is so much better.

With 20mm I don't rub either.

SPLR337

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019/1997 GTI
View attachment 225528

Just DG springs, had them since 3k miles on stock shocks and have been fine. (90k currently) Will be putting some Bilstein's on around 100 if i keep it that long.
Looks amazing. Seems a little lower than other cars posted, mine included. I wonder if that's due to using the OEM shocks/struts.