GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your sneakers and MK7 and MK7.5

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
1622502113502.jpeg

Flint red’s, somehow just sitting at finish line.

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
I just sold a pair of Dunk SB Low Hawaii's and Eire's on StockX... shoes I bought a decade ago and never even tried on. I only really care about basketball sneakers and I refuse to buy a pair I won't play in. That generally means no reselling on StockX although it leaves eBay open. Getting rid of all the boxes though, take up too much space and I realized I don't care about the boxes, like, at all... haha.

Bought some cheap boxes on Amazon. Not super nice and I expect at least half of them won't survive a move but perfectly functional. If you count you might notice there are only 35 boxes. They come in packs of 12 but one box didn't even survive shipping, haha. Seller agreed to ship a replacement (set of 12) for free though, and told me to keep the 11 good ones from that package... win for me.
IMG_20210531_163228.jpg

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I just sold a pair of Dunk SB Low Hawaii's and Eire's on StockX... shoes I bought a decade ago and never even tried on. I only really care about basketball sneakers and I refuse to buy a pair I won't play in. That generally means no reselling on StockX although it leaves eBay open. Getting rid of all the boxes though, take up too much space and I realized I don't care about the boxes, like, at all... haha.

Bought some cheap boxes on Amazon. Not super nice and I expect at least half of them won't survive a move but perfectly functional...
View attachment 215451
I never ever keep my sneaker boxes. I put those cardboard boxes in the recycling bin day 1

looks nice and neat! I use a tall shoe rack myself

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
I honestly don't know why I was keeping them. I never intended to sell any of the shoes I bought so it's not like I needed the boxes. Back then I was living by myself but always in 3-4 bedroom places so space was no concern, I just had a room full of shoe boxes.

coniglio rampante

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit Edit
Even though I have those seats, it took me a second to realize what I was looking out. Those came out great.
Thanks. This was the photo I used on the Vans website (which is actually not a very good photo, but whatever…I was just playing around and it seemed to work out ok). The black part on the shoes is just the floormat. The shoes run true to size and they’re comfortable. Plus, they add about 5-10 hp…I’m sure of it.;)
20B8FA72-1BD8-47C6-91E5-FB439DA31567.jpeg

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
Back in the winners circle with my wife’s phone. Told her I’ll throw away my ratty old black chucks when these get here and she was less annoyed.

076F5479-33DF-4A6E-B1A2-698609C4B3ED.jpeg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
This one for you Keehs

20220408_141319~2.jpg