GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your sneakers and MK7 and MK7.5

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
LOL. For your line of work. Considering your age. Look at the ultra boosts or the zoom x pegasus’s.
My age shouldn't have anything to do with it. I've been buying a Reebok tennis shoe for years that a local store always had a special deal on and they went out of business. What brand is the ultra boosts?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
My age shouldn't have anything to do with it. I've been buying a Reebok tennis shoe for years that a local store always had a special deal on and they went out of business. What brand is the ultra boosts?
At your age you’d benefit a lot from impact protection,

the ultra boosts are adidas. Go try them on. Real good sneakers

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Thanks I'll check them out.
Take stock in your knees and especially your ankles. You're not 20 years old man. Proper foot wear will make for a happy back, knees and ankles. Give the zoom x pegasus a shot too. See which feels more comfy. I think the pegasus's are weird when it comes to driving with them on. Friends tell me I'm crazy though. So just try both of them on. If u put in a ton of miles on your shoes daily. Consider investing in a new pair of ultra boosts every 3-5 months too.

turbo_dreams

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
I try and keep only 30 pairs. At one point I had over 280 pairs 😂 the wife put an end to that though.
I used to have somewhere between 30-40 pairs. I couldn't imagine having 280.

One day I decided to downsize and only keep what I really enjoyed wearing. I think I have maybe 10 or 12 pairs now.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I used to have somewhere between 30-40 pairs. I couldn't imagine having 280.

One day I decided to downsize and only keep what I really enjoyed wearing. I think I have maybe 10 or 12 pairs now.
I just kept buying and they just kept stacking up. This was over a period of like maybe 15 years. Before I knew it I had a crap ton of sneakers