GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your sneakers and MK7 and MK7.5

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Really... I loved playing in the 11s, never had any issue with pressure points. I thought the 12s were okay, but they felt so big on my feet, like wearing Lebron 4s again. I think my rotation at the time was Kobe 9's, XX8's and KD V's (underrated performer, imo). All of them were like playing with nothing on your feet compared to the Lebrons, haha.

The only sneaker I ever returned was a pair Westbrook Why Not 0.2's... the colorways and material combos were fire to me but they felt like boats, reminded of the Lebron 12s. Didn't like it when I tried them on at the house, decided to give them a run at the gym. Took them off after warming up, could not do it.
The why nots, even the first one, they’re very good shoes. Weird traction pattern but it sticks very well

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
Oh trust me, I get it. I’m into the gun game and know it too well. It’s an unfortunate Teeter totter and it always weighs heavily on the car end for me

Yeah, it easily adds up when you’re looking at all the add-ons on to a rifle. I’m still looking to pick up a DDM4V7 or a Socom16 so I don’t have to deal with the fixed mag laws we have here in CA. That won’t happen for 4-5 years tho..

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
Really... I loved playing in the 11s, never had any issue with pressure points. I thought the 12s were okay, but they felt so big on my feet, like wearing Lebron 4s again. I think my rotation at the time was Kobe 9's, XX8's and KD V's (underrated performer, imo). All of them were like playing with nothing on your feet compared to the Lebrons, haha.

The only sneaker I ever returned was a pair Westbrook Why Not 0.2's... the colorways and material combos were fire to me but they felt like boats, reminded of the Lebron 12s. Didn't like it when I tried them on at the house, decided to give them a run at the gym. Took them off after warming up, could not do it.

Yeah, the 11s killed me for an entire year. They were built like a tank and the flex seemed non-existent. I have no business playing in Brons as they don’t suit my game, but I’ll always love loud shoes on a court.

Only KDs I ever picked up we’re the 7’s and the held up nicely until the straps kept coming off.

Idk if you saw the PG5’s, but they’re actually using the same exact traction pattern from the Kobe 9. If it’s the same material, they’re an easy pickup.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Yeah, the 11s killed me for an entire year. They were built like a tank and the flex seemed non-existent. I have no business playing in Brons as they don’t suit my game, but I’ll always love loud shoes on a court.

Only KDs I ever picked up we’re the 7’s and the held up nicely until the straps kept coming off.

Idk if you saw the PG5’s, but they’re actually using the same exact traction pattern from the Kobe 9. If it’s the same material, they’re an easy pickup.
The kd 10’s were so ultra comfy. But I didn’t like them on court at all. They were so sloppy imo

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
A SoCal staple.
DSCF0541.jpg

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
How do you guys feel about the shoes that stick out an inch or two behind your heels? I hated wearing them while I was driving and after wearing them on walks for a couple of weeks it felt like it was doing more harm than good to my feet

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
How do you guys feel about the shoes that stick out an inch or two behind your heels? I hated wearing them while I was driving and after wearing them on walks for a couple of weeks it felt like it was doing more harm than good to my feet

Like the Sacai Vaporwaffle? IMO they look horrible and I've always thought driving in them would be a pain in the ass.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Like the Sacai Vaporwaffle? IMO they look horrible and I've always thought driving in them would be a pain in the ass.
Yup. I liked walking around in them at first but after a couple of weeks the bone that goes along the inside arch of my foot started feeling...'sore' is the best word I can think of to describe it. Later I heard it's because the way they cause you to walk is bad/unnatural for your feet

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
Yup. I liked walking around in them at first but after a couple of weeks the bone that goes along the inside arch of my foot started feeling...'sore' is the best word I can think of to describe it. Later I heard it's because the way they cause you to walk is bad/unnatural for your feet

Yeah, I can believe it. Some of the shoe styles look really bad for actually walking. I think that's what led to my knee issues with Ultraboosts. I don't like the massive heel to toe drop that those shoes have. It always makes me feel like I'm walking downhill since they force your feet downwards, and walking downhill for an extended length of time also makes my knees hurt, so it made sense to me why those types of shoes don't work for me.

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Yeah, I can believe it. Some of the shoe styles look really bad for actually walking. I think that's what led to my knee issues with Ultraboosts. I don't like the massive heel to toe drop that those shoes have. It always makes me feel like I'm walking downhill since they force your feet downwards, and walking downhill for an extended length of time also makes my knees hurt, so it made sense to me why those types of shoes don't work for me.
🤯 I've only had one pair of Ultraboosts... and as good as they felt under my foot I never enjoyed any walking/running in them. I could never figure it what it was but that makes sense to me. I'm not at all a runner so all the heel drop talk and information never meant anything to me, I figured it was runner nerd stuff, haha.