GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your sneakers and MK7 and MK7.5

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
Or... we like shoes as much as we like our cars. A picture of Griffey's won't be a flex to anyone who doesn't know about them, just another pair of sneakers, haha. Besides the "bad faith participation" crocs lots of dope shoes posted, from several brands. Plus discussion of different cushion setups, comparisons between old/new tech, evolution of the sneaker game, and experience based recommendations given. This is the Photos/Video/Media sub-forum after all, all of it's a "flex" in a way. Watches and GTI's... dope. Sneakers and GTI's... dope.

And considering this thread isn't even a week old and it's 7 pages already, I'd say a lot of people like shoes.

Also I think I will forever regret selling my Bred 4s. Although to be honest (and this isn't a dig at anyone here), I kind of don't like the attention that you get while wearing flashy shoes. As a nerdy brown man I've always felt out of place wearing a nice pair of Jordans. I got lucky enough to hit on the Travis Scott 1 highs and promptly sold them as I didn't want the attention from wearing them.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
And considering this thread isn't even a week old and it's 7 pages already, I'd say a lot of people like shoes.

Also I think I will forever regret selling my Bred 4s. Although to be honest (and this isn't a dig at anyone here), I kind of don't like the attention that you get while wearing flashy shoes. As a nerdy brown man I've always felt out of place wearing a nice pair of Jordans. I got lucky enough to hit on the Travis Scott 1 highs and promptly sold them as I didn't want the attention from wearing them.
Took a huge L on SNKRS for the Travis Scott 1’s and 4’s 🥲

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
Took a huge L on SNKRS for the Travis Scott 1’s and 4’s 🥲
I haven't taken a single W on SNKRS since they started the damn thing.. meanwhile, I have one friend that's won Dior 1's, Travis 1's, and most recently the Kobe 6 Grinches.. doesn't even include all his other Jordan W's that I personally didn't care about. He says he doesn't have a bot, but I think he's lying.

hoping to get the kobe 6 all-stars releasing this week..

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
How in the crap do any of you shoe hoarders have ANY money left over to mod? LOL......
I'm sure there's more than a few gun guys on this forum that mod like crazy and then hobby is waaaay more expensive especially with current ammo prices.

There's also the camera guys and that hobby is expensive as hell depending on what system you use and amount of lenses you pick up.

I personally alternate between all 4, minus the guns just because of the ammo shortage/$$ gouging.

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
I think I used up all my luck on the TS1s and BC4's because I never hit on SNKRS again haha. I really wanted the Mocha 1's last year but struck out and decided to just get out of sneakers.
I was deep into the shoe game when UB 1.0's first released and then got out after I scored some Yeezy 700 Waverunner's.

my most recent attempt was the Sacai vaporwaffle's and that failed quick.

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
This is the multi-purpose, spare, workout, probably never finish unpacking room, but about half my sneakers are here, lol... The rest are all over the house and garage 😂
View attachment 205007

I see those Bron's up top haha. I have the lionheart 12's and Miami night 11's.. that upper material had the worst pressure points in any hoop shoe I've used in my life.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I haven't taken a single W on SNKRS since they started the damn thing.. meanwhile, I have one friend that's won Dior 1's, Travis 1's, and most recently the Kobe 6 Grinches.. doesn't even include all his other Jordan W's that I personally didn't care about. He says he doesn't have a bot, but I think he's lying.

hoping to get the kobe 6 all-stars releasing this week..
Gluck man!

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
well.. pic won't upload normally for some reason. file is probably too big? I've had the same issue with some of the other pics I've posted in the car photo sections. summer/spring rotation cleaning.

View attachment DSCF0536.jpg

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I'm sure there's more than a few gun guys on this forum that mod like crazy and then hobby is waaaay more expensive especially with current ammo prices.

There's also the camera guys and that hobby is expensive as hell depending on what system you use and amount of lenses you pick up.

I personally alternate between all 4, minus the guns just because of the ammo shortage/$$ gouging.
Oh trust me, I get it. I’m into the gun game and know it too well. It’s an unfortunate Teeter totter and it always weighs heavily on the car end for me

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
I see those Bron's up top haha. I have the lionheart 12's and Miami night 11's.. that upper material had the worst pressure points in any hoop shoe I've used in my life.

I agree man
Really... I loved playing in the 11s, never had any issue with pressure points. I thought the 12s were okay, but they felt so big on my feet, like wearing Lebron 4s again. I think my rotation at the time was Kobe 9's, XX8's and KD V's (underrated performer, imo). All of them were like playing with nothing on your feet compared to the Lebrons, haha.

The only sneaker I ever returned was a pair Westbrook Why Not 0.2's... the colorways and material combos were fire to me but they felt like boats, reminded of the Lebron 12s. Didn't like it when I tried them on at the house, decided to give them a run at the gym. Took them off after warming up, could not do it.