GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your sneakers and MK7 and MK7.5

madface1

Go Kart Newbie
OMG dude. You have the Rodman’s! I’m waiting on that rerelease. I’m only allowed 30 pairs myself 😢
The shoe that got me into sneakers, when they rereleased a couple years ago I had to get a pair for nostalgia haha
Looks more like a department store shelf. Are those just collectables or do you wear them? Women everywhere are jealous. 😂
I only buy shoes I like and I wear everything I own!
My AM90 Infrareds turned into my ultimate beaters after about 10 years. Still have them...
No idea what happened to my old pair so I had to get a pair on the rerelease a couple months ago, they’re identical to the original AM90s down to the box itself

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Here's those same AM90s taken right now. Told you, they're now my "I'm working in the garage" shoe...

20210303_000208.jpg

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Pegasus 35 Floral somehow became my working on the car shoes, I wish I kept them clean, if for no other reason then I can't find anything else floral that doesn't have a white sole.
IMG_20210302_210925.jpg

Last edited:

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
I never ran in these but the cushioning has definitely broken down to nothing. On the other hand, I currently work in Odyssey React florals and the react has held up nicely... I bought two pair of these though, learned from my past mistake.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I never ran in these but the cushioning has definitely broken down to nothing. On the other hand, I currently work in Odyssey React florals and the react has held up nicely... I bought two pair of these though, learned from my past mistake.
I like the react foam. My wife has the Pegasus that has react and zooms foams

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
How in the crap do any of you shoe hoarders have ANY money left over to mod? LOL......

Personally, I've mostly gotten out of the shoe game. Last pair of expensive sneakers I bought (even that was just $190) was almost 2 years ago. I haven't like the direction it's gone in the last few years. My jam was retro runners, and the block of time between 2005 - 2015, there were fire collabs dropping every week. When Kanye moved to Adidas and the 350's started coming out, and the streetwear scene really blew up, it shifted the game quite a bit. Just haven't really been a fan of too much since then.

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Or... we like shoes as much as we like our cars. A picture of Griffey's won't be a flex to anyone who doesn't know about them, just another pair of sneakers, haha. Besides the "bad faith participation" crocs lots of dope shoes posted, from several brands. Plus discussion of different cushion setups, comparisons between old/new tech, evolution of the sneaker game, and experience based recommendations given. This is the Photos/Video/Media sub-forum after all, all of it's a "flex" in a way. Watches and GTI's... dope. Sneakers and GTI's... dope.