GOLFMKV

Post your sneakers and MK7 and MK7.5

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
2DC48B7E-C2F7-48D5-B850-4A2DF01D80BE.jpeg
4783117E-B64D-4C4B-B856-030E75B99A7C.jpeg

Ken Griffey’s today. People were looking at me like I was crazy cuz I walked through muddy snow with them on 🤷🏽‍♂️

got the idea to start this thread from that watch thread.

And since sneakers > watches.....

I know I’m not the only sneaker head here.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Should get yourself some croc balls from etsy.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Haha funny because Crocs are actually in right now.

I call them my “whisky tangos” and only wear them as outdoor slippers when I need to check the smoker or grab the mail. Kids got me the gummy bear flair for xmas.

Crocs are unacceptable outerwear. Just like wearing your PJs to the grocery store.

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
The sneaker game is fucked now. Too many bots and resellers. The Jordan 1 Trophy Room was an epic disaster.

I got out of sneakers after the pandemic started and prices started shooting up for no reason. There are a few I regret selling but I feel better not giving into resale or Nike's stupid selling practices.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
The sneaker game is fucked now. Too many bots and resellers. The Jordan 1 Trophy Room was an epic disaster.

I got out of sneakers after the pandemic started and prices started shooting up for no reason. There are a few I regret selling but I feel better not giving into resale or Nike's stupid selling practices.
If I take a w on a raffle, I stay with that w. I never ever go for resale. That’s just supporting that bullshit

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
If I take a w on a raffle, I stay with that w. I never ever go for resale. That’s just supporting that bullshit

I've paid resale, but back when things were reasonable (e.g. $240 for a pair of Bred Toe Jordan 1s), or sometimes I even got things under retail (paid $150 for a pair of Game Royal Jordan 1s). Now pretty much everything has skyrocketed to an unreasonable amount. The only Jordan I have left is a pair of Rookie of the Year 1s that I got on release day and are pretty beat.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I've paid resale, but back when things were reasonable (e.g. $240 for a pair of Bred Toe Jordan 1s), or sometimes I even got things under retail (paid $150 for a pair of Game Royal Jordan 1s). Now pretty much everything has skyrocketed to an unreasonable amount. The only Jordan I have left is a pair of Rookie of the Year 1s that I got on release day and are pretty beat.
The loss that almost had me go resale was the sonic the hedgehog pumas. I wanted them so bad. After thinking long and hard I just took my L