GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your deals (Parts, Tires, Coupons, Sales)

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
bought that same kit about a year ago for that price, very happy with it. the ryobi one line has a tool for just about everything and the shared batteries is a huge plus. I know they're not in the same league as Milwaukee and others but for me they are perfect.
If I was a contractor I would most likely not use Light Green tools, but for normal people they are perfectly fine. That being said Yellow > Red > Blue > Light Green lol

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
If I was a contractor I would most likely not use Light Green tools, but for normal people they are perfectly fine. That being said Yellow > Red > Blue > Light Green lol
This.

I'm a firm believer in "I'm too poor to buy cheap things".

Most of my tools are Dewalt or Bosch (the other blue comparable to the yellow) and I've had no issues for years. The only thing I have from ryobi is a set of drill bits that I bought on sale. So far I've broken about 7 of them, one as recently as last week when I was drilling into some hardened epoxy.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
This.

I'm a firm believer in "I'm too poor to buy cheap things".

Most of my tools are Dewalt or Bosch (the other blue comparable to the yellow) and I've had no issues for years. The only thing I have from ryobi is a set of drill bits that I bought on sale. So far I've broken about 7 of them, one as recently as last week when I was drilling into some hardened epoxy.
I have the bit set its nice, works fine on wood or basic items. Tried to use with Hardened crash bar on the gti.... nope lol My ryobi saw in the pack was the only thing I wanted which was like 70 alone for an extra 130 I got 5 other items which was good. ryobi drill works just as good as my dewalt.

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
I have the bit set its nice, works fine on wood or basic items. Tried to use with Hardened crash bar on the gti.... nope lol My ryobi saw in the pack was the only thing I wanted which was like 70 alone for an extra 130 I got 5 other items which was good. ryobi drill works just as good as my dewalt.
Ya i have a bunch of brushless ryobi stuff that i get at big discounts during sales and special deals that have more than paid for themselves 10 times over.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Bumping this up.

Don't know if it's a sale price or permanent price drop, but the 340/310mm Zimmerman Sport drilled rotors dropped in price on FCP, saving over $100 for a full set. $330 for lifetime warranty drilled rotors ain't bad.

1646777167571.png
1646777234458.png

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/audi-vw-brake-disc-zimmerman-5q0615301g
https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/vw-brake-disc-zimmermann-1k0615601n