GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your deals (Parts, Tires, Coupons, Sales)

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Hello,

had the idea to create a thread on posting your deals. I always see 15% ebay coupon or something great a few days late. If you know of any sites (car parts, wheels, tires, ect, please share. I think this is a good way to spread word of any good deals happening.

I know (any many other know) Tirerack is doing rebates on a ton of tire brands right now. I already got my Gmax RS tires, just spreading the word for anyone else.

I know there is a vendor section and I dont want this to be related to that at all. Just looking for users to help users when a real good deal comes around. Feel free to share

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
I like the idea of this. Obviously as you stated in this post you are angling this towards users posting deals they have found and not the Vendors themselves jumping on this. I hope we can hold that line!
Ya the idea is, simple. Spread the word on good deals. No threads really like it. Anytime a crazy good deal comes around the next thing I no im too late

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
Hello,

had the idea to create a thread on posting your deals. I always see 15% ebay coupon or something great a few days late. If you know of any sites (car parts, wheels, tires, ect, please share. I think this is a good way to spread word of any good deals happening.

I know (any many other know) Tirerack is doing rebates on a ton of tire brands right now. I already got my Gmax RS tires, just spreading the word for anyone else.

I know there is a vendor section and I dont want this to be related to that at all. Just looking for users to help users when a real good deal comes around. Feel free to share

So how about posting your deal on the GMax RS?

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
So how about posting your deal on the GMax RS?
So My deal which I think is pretty dang good, On tire rack they are running deals on new tires, rebate on set of 4 tires. If you search by location, they have about 9 places you can pickup tires (save 40$) and there is a rebate for saving 70$ total savings 110$, if you can't pickup then its only saving of 70 which is nice. I got my Gmax RS tires 235/40 for 430$.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
I like this thread. Only problem is theres a thread with the same title talking about deals people got on their car so there might be some confusion

I usually post sales I find on car stuff on the what did you do today thread since it has high traffic but this is a good alternative

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
obviously to add, 0%APR for 72 months and 180 days deferrment on first payment | new 2019/2020 unused VW's. Offer valid til April 30th.

This will save you thousands if your looking to purchase a car or thinking of trading in ect

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
So My deal which I think is pretty dang good, On tire rack they are running deals on new tires, rebate on set of 4 tires. If you search by location, they have about 9 places you can pickup tires (save 40$) and there is a rebate for saving 70$ total savings 110$, if you can't pickup then its only saving of 70 which is nice. I got my Gmax RS tires 235/40 for 430$.

That's a great deal. I only have one season on mine.