GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your dark iron blue GTI

uvasteven

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI
First post. New 2021 VW GTI S, 6-speed MT. Back to GTI's after a long time away from my 1988 GTI 16V Mk3, Took some pictures after its first wash and a little Wolfgang sealant. Already going to school with the knowledge base here, and putting together my priorities and wish list. Excited to be here, and will be posting as the mods, observations, feedback, etc. start piling up.
Welcome to the best color club! Looks great. Enjoy shredding it around those great AVL roads.

tarheelbob

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2021 VW GTI S
Welcome to the best color club! Looks great. Enjoy shredding it around those great AVL roads.

Oh, I do, and I will! Some of the best driving/motorcycling roads in the country around these parts. Where in VA are you? Some great roads out that way, too, especially out the Blue Ridge / Shenandoah Valley region. Originally from Virginia Beach, myself.

- Bob

uvasteven

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI
Oh, I do, and I will! Some of the best driving/motorcycling roads in the country around these parts. Where in VA are you? Some great roads out that way, too, especially out the Blue Ridge / Shenandoah Valley region. Originally from Virginia Beach, myself.

- Bob
I grew up in SWVA, but live in Richmond now. I've also lived in Charlotte and make the trek to Asheville/Brevard to mountain bike every few years.

Zaptrax

2021 GTI SE w/GSG Been wanting a GTI since the introduction of the Mark 7 -- finally got this one yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_0506.jpeg
    IMG_0506.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 4,178

wario406

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2021 GTI
702B600C-619F-401D-9F48-83102FAA8CE1.jpeg

22B1289B-4240-4457-BE37-1F14E7EED296.jpeg

D4977FDA-06EF-494C-9797-DF3287CB0CAD.jpeg

2021 GTI S - Love mine!!! Very few add-on’s since new. K&N, Paddles, Eject button, Tint... Have a Neuspeed module on the bench. Waiting for it to break 1500 miles to put it on!

Hey Mods!!! Now that this thread is 12 pages long, can it be changed to Official Dark Iron Blue thread? :cool:

Last edited:

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
Here are a couple of my 2020 DIB MK7.5 GTI as it stands today.
View attachment 209442View attachment 209444
I didn’t realize how popular the RSe10 was until I bought mine. I hadn’t seen them in person around where I live.
Something I really like about them is the fit like an OEM wheel and you’re able to utilize the plastic lug bolt covers as well.