GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Port Injection Harness - Leads on buying it separately?

MK7Buckeye

Do you know the size of the bolt and thread pitch is for the two bolts that hold down the fuel rail on the EU Manifold? I have the EU manifold, but I have the PR Fuel Rail and the bolts are much bigger to fit the inserts that come with it.
Manifold:

Injector:

Injector harness:

Fuel Rail:

Cliff p.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf R DSG
Do you know the size of the bolt and thread pitch is for the two bolts that hold down the fuel rail on the EU Manifold? I have the EU manifold, but I have the PR Fuel Rail and the bolts are much bigger to fit the inserts that come with it.

I’ll double check this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mosquito

Go Kart Champion
I’ll double check this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cliff.
Did you ever manage to check on the bolt specs?
Also, hardware wise, anything else that you ended up needing?

I've been looking to get the PR kit for a while, but UM+PR MPI+EU manifold is turning up a bit expensive just to keep the intake valves clean.

Might look to do full EU spec if it turns out to be cheaper all-in.
As I am APR currently, I still need to switch software to enable MPI so that is driving up the cost in my case. Might have to do UM anyhow. Cobb I'd consider but I hear their OTS files are not that great.

Rare Ara S3

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi S3, GTI
Just confirming this manifold part # is for both the GTI and R ?

Rare Ara S3

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi S3, GTI

Rare Ara S3

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi S3, GTI
Food for thought. Swap all of your sensors over.
That would be the plan. I dont even know if ill need port injection. I need to start a build thread and get more input. Ive spent hours reading this forum and Im not sure im any more clear lol