GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Port Injection Fueling Options

bluekid99

Drag Race Newbie
You're fine. When you start going north of that, the 3bar sensor won't see anything other than "max voltage" because it's only capable of 3bar. That means you can't really tune for greater than 28~29psi.

probably better off just getting the LPFP route at the moment and just hold off until I get the bigger turbo....adding the fuel pump wont harm anything with my current set up i dont believe

pieguy

Ready to race!
My APR tune goes about 28-29 psi according to my gauge...thats the only reason im asking if it would be beneficial or not

Your car won't even start with double 4 bar maps on. Mine didn't and my car tech guy and I started tripping balls. The 4 bar idle with both sensors on reaaalllyyy sucks.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Your car won't even start with double 4 bar maps on. Mine didn't and my car tech guy and I started tripping balls. The 4 bar idle with both sensors on reaaalllyyy sucks.

This is correct.

You can't replace any boost sensors with no scaling adjustments. Unless you tune for it, you cannot switch (either!!!)

613B6

Ready to race!
This is correct.

You can't replace any boost sensors with no scaling adjustments. Unless you tune for it, you cannot switch (either!!!)

Wait my tuner said I could though?

pieguy

Ready to race!

pieguy

Ready to race!

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs

Mine just arrived. [emoji1303] GLI engine going to be flying now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

loudspl

Car(s)
GLI, GTI, TDI
Anyone else running MPI with the RPC, Kakarakis Performance, ECS, or other aftermarket manifolds?

Any issues with drivability?

I've had the RPC one on for a while w/ the PR rail....wondering what others' experiences have been.