GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Porsche Driving Experience LA

Reyes351

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 VW GTI Sport
Ah gotcha! I found it on their instagram, thanks for the heads up!
I put my address in online but still quoted me full retail.

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
Ah gotcha! I found it on their instagram, thanks for the heads up!
I put my address in online but still quoted me full retail.

Yeah, just give em a call and mention it. GT3 or nothing! I'd recommend driving instructor Johnathan. He maximized my driving time by keeping me away from all the groups.

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
had to throw in a couple of better shots
IMG_4081.JPG
IMG_4098.JPG

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
Assuming you did The 911 GT3 Experience, how much driving did you get for the 1.5 hours?

TIA

I was probably on standby for 5 minutes total, waiting for others to let us pass. Those that were grouped up look as though they had to wait a bit.

7umberjackZac

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Gti
dang that must have been fun. I'm jelli

stupid question

concrete barriers? who pays if you get into one?
Insurance incl. in price. $1990 for 30 laps. There's like 50-200 yards of gravel run off. Really there's only like 1 light pole you could really hit. But people still manage

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
Insurance incl. in price. $1990 for 30 laps. There's like 50-200 yards of gravel run off. Really there's only like 1 light pole you could really hit. But people still manage

not sure what you're referring to, but at PECLA you don't pay for the amount of laps you get to do. The road course track actually has a bunch of sections you could crash if you're doing more than you can dish out. I never felt like I took the car to the absolute limit though.

it's an optional $50 for insurance. If you crash, you pay up to $2000. Without it, you pay up to $10000.