GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Porsche Driving Experience LA

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
So my girlfriend booked me a session in a GT3 for my b-day and good lord, the amount of fun you have is off the scale. If you’re a California resident, it’s currently 20% off! The only negative outcome of booking a session is....

you’ll probably not want to keep your beloved GTI and move on to the finer things in life 😫

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Did the extreme experience a couple months ago and drove the Huracan LP610-4. Makes one question life choices and how they can make it work financially.

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
Did the extreme experience a couple months ago and drove the Huracan LP610-4. Makes one question life choices and how they can make it work financially.

After the first lap on the road course, I was thinking of possible career changes 😂
Having the rear end kick out the way it does in a RWD car is a blast when you figure it out.

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
It's frustrating to see cars on the Carson track while you're stuck in stop-and-go traffic on the 405 during rush hour, pre-COVID

It’s funny because I live in Carson and drive by on main often. Always planned on going there and my lady beat me to it. Already planning another trip to take advantage of the 20% off, but most likely won’t end up in a GT3 again.

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
9035B303-E9AB-4937-983E-EC29C1AC87B0.jpeg

7umberjackZac

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Gti
We run similar thing in Vegas. HPDE 1 day program

DMs welcome. Track is not as interesting as that place, but we have the elusive GT2 RS which is truly scary to drive

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
dang that must have been fun. I'm jelli

stupid question

concrete barriers? who pays if you get into one?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
dang that must have been fun. I'm jelli

stupid question

concrete barriers? who pays if you get into one?

you have an optional $50 waiver that you can sign. If you damage anything, you pay up to $2000.
If you don't get the damage insurance, you pay up to $10000.

As long as you're following instructions, I don't see how you end up damaging anything.
However, I've read a few reviews on yelp in which people do damage a car.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
^TY

CSB: years ago renting the decent go-karts at a track I broke up the fiberglass body after going through the hay bales and into a light pole. They told me I had to pay for it. I pointed to the drivers license they made you buy to drive (while my buddies are all outside the office laughing at me) and said "Look I'm obviously drunk, you should have never let me drive"

picture showed me listing bad to one side and yep I was as drunk as I looked. They just kicked me out.

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
Do you type in your california address and it gives you a discount? I wasn't able to find a code in their site.

You actually have to call to book for the discount or go in person. I think it's because online doesnt give you a chance to show your address? If you go on their instagram PECLA, there's a post about the discount.