GOLFMKV

Pops and Bangs tune for 1.8T?

King Victor VII

Car(s)
2017 VW Golf 1.8T

King Victor VII

Car(s)
2017 VW Golf 1.8T
Can we post videos of our pops and bangs? Or is that against the rules?
I’m down, just don’t have any video yet. It’s a car forum after all.

King Victor VII

Car(s)
2017 VW Golf 1.8T
Finally found a company that can do it!! Park Auto Motorsports has a crackle tune for the 1.8TSI and I pick my car up today at noon ?

Luckily enough they’re only an hour away from my house too. Can’t wait to pick it up

King Victor VII

Car(s)
2017 VW Golf 1.8T
I wish I did, going to be getting a Unitronic tune because I’m making less power on stage 2 then the company made on a Stage 1 Golf. The pops are weak too, got better backfires from the JB4/WMI combo and I mean way better.

willsullivan

Car(s)
Golf Sportwagen 4mo
Hey, been looking around on the internet and haven’t had much luck finding a pops and bangs tune for my MK7 Golf 1.8t. Does anyone know of one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im looking for the same thing for my Stage 1 Sportwagen. I contacted Integrated Engineering, and even though it does not say on the website they do offer exhaust crackle for Stage 2. You just have to email them

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Im looking for the same thing for my Stage 1 Sportwagen. I contacted Integrated Engineering, and even though it does not say on the website they do offer exhaust crackle for Stage 2. You just have to email them
Welcome to the forum. The guy you quoted hasn't been in the forum since October 2019.

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
I can't wait till this pops and bangs bullshit fad passes. It's literally adding more pollution for no reason but to say.. HEY LOOK AT ME!!!!