GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Poorboys World

Tyler Durden

Ready to race!
Anyone here have any experience of Poorboys World detailing products?

I've just ordered a load of stuff after trying out the Black Hole.

Cheers.

IceBerg4k1

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Poorboy's Bug Squash is where it's at! Great for removing bugs, tar and general road grime. Best part is that when diluted 3:1, it does not strip your LSP(sealant).

TroyScherer

Ready to race!

Poorboys products are good stuff at a reasonable price. I have used a number of there products.

Blackhole: one of the best glazes out for darker colors IMO and in some testing as well. Leaves dark colors looking a like a deep pool of water if applied right.

Trim Restorer: quicker and easy and does what is says. But it doesn't last long in the rain.

Pro polish: a nice chemical paint cleaner.

Natty red wax: leaves a nice bling finish and last around 2-3 months for me.

Liquid natty blue: liquid wax that is great to use in direct sun. I actually like it better when I apply it and let it "bake" in the sun for awhile. It makes it easier to remove and helps the cure time.

Master cut : a nice compound.

desol8tor

I'm getting the Poorboy's World Polish and Sealant All in One next week, delivered by Autogeek.

I've heard good things; however, I don't have a rotary buffer on hand to get the full power of the polish. I'll still let you know what I think with that major asterisk of course.

ronmexico

Ready to race!
Yeah this stuff is good. I have a bunch of it but just test out chemical guys and I think is just a hair better.