GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Please help guys Serviced my car at Volkswagen question

Mk7beast

Hey guys I serviced my car at Volkswagen
I own a 2015 gti mk7 performance pack

I did a regular 45k kms service which was the oil and oil filtre and air filter and I also done the haldex oil change

I realised today as I was cleaning my engine bay on my car that 2 screws aren’t matched with the green marks I don’t know if they unscrewed it too get to the haldex because it’s located there or they played with my turbo let me know what’s you’s think

Thanks

Attachments

• 20E61F99-6680-4806-9538-C70E6DD8CB4A.jpeg
    20E61F99-6680-4806-9538-C70E6DD8CB4A.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 307
  • 6A361173-E1B2-4795-9079-C452BFBBCEC7.jpeg
    6A361173-E1B2-4795-9079-C452BFBBCEC7.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 274

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Hey guys I serviced my car at Volkswagen
I own a 2015 gti mk7 performance pack

I did a regular 45k kms service which was the oil and oil filtre and air filter and I also done the haldex oil change

I realised today as I was cleaning my engine bay on my car that 2 screws aren’t matched with the green marks I don’t know if they unscrewed it too get to the haldex because it’s located there or they played with my turbo let me know what’s you’s think

Thanks

You don't have all wheel drive do you?

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Those shouldn't have need to be removed to service the VAQ....of anything else that I can think of....the green lines are the factory marks after it was torqued up to spec..& shows the bolt was done up correctly to spec for the QC blokes to double check quickly.....they are now not aligned so the bolts have been removed...& refitted...

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate

jmblur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
the green lines are the factory marks after it was torqued up to spec..& shows the bolt was done up correctly to spec for the QC blokes to double check quickly.....they are now not aligned so the bolts have been removed...& refitted...

Or they loosened through use. If they were slightly offset, mechanic at some point might have retightened them.