GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Please delete.

JPB WORLDWIDE

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
19 Golf R, RIP GTI S
Heyoo -

I will be selling these wheels and tires in a day or two (aftermarket wheels going on tomorrow) and would like to line up a buyer to come pick these up or meet someplace close to Providence RI. These are OEM Black Pretorias with two, literally two minor scratches and 20000 miles on the setup. Continental OEM Contisport tires wrapped on them.

Reason for selling: this is a daily driver and New England roads will eat these beauties alive. I Just bought this car a month ago and its time to prepare. Serious Inquiries only, I will send more photos to those who PM me, ASKING PRICE is $2k/OBO with tires mounted.

Thanks in advance!!!!

Last edited:

JPB WORLDWIDE

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
19 Golf R, RIP GTI S
Here are some photos (nothing in detail at the moment). If interested I can take a few more photos in detail, only a couple small blemishes to speak of. TPMS included in sale.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Thanks for the bump I guess. The sensors in the wheels which cost money, too.

No, there isn't.

VW doesn't use an actual TPMS sensor in the wheels. They use the ABS sensor to detect tire pressure. There's nothing in your wheels but a plain ol' rubber valve stem.

Free bump :)

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Heyoo -

I will be selling these wheels and tires in a day or two (aftermarket wheels going on tomorrow) and would like to line up a buyer to come pick these up or meet someplace close to Providence RI. These are OEM Black Pretorias with two, literally two minor scratches and 20000 miles on the setup. Continental OEM Contisport tires wrapped on them.

Reason for selling: this is a daily driver and New England roads will eat these beauties alive. I Just bought this car a month ago and its time to prepare. Serious Inquiries only, I will send more photos to those who PM me, ASKING PRICE is $2k/OBO with tires mounted.

Thanks in advance!!!!

hilarious asking price. Did you do any research before setting that number? The tires are OEM and have 20K miles. In other words the set is only worth the value of the wheels. Which is in the 1.2-1.5K range

JPB WORLDWIDE

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
19 Golf R, RIP GTI S
Jeez. You guys have nothing better to do than comment on a post you have no interest in. That’s why it’s an ASKING price and I said negotiable.

JPB WORLDWIDE

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
19 Golf R, RIP GTI S
I’m not Einstein with these cars and just trying to be a part of the community. I can only relay what I’ve been told. I do however know that these are not fake, but whatever. Just keep being you, man.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I was just trying to educate :censored: