GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pictures of you dog(s)

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
1.5 year old Border Collie/Blue Heeler mix, Pepper.

I bet shes a handful, 2 very energetic breeds, beautiful dog though! If I had more land I think would have gotten a blue heeler/mix or a husky

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Yeller labs.... Young pup and the oldy.

They both have the face of anticipation of a dog who is waiting for you to get close enough to lick and prance around haha

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
Molly the Beagle, who always has to be on a leash or her nose will lead her astray!

danvphotos

Passed Driver's Ed
I bet shes a handful, 2 very energetic breeds, beautiful dog though! If I had more land I think would have gotten a blue heeler/mix or a husky

Thanks! She's definitely high-energy and needs her exercise, but she's actually remarkably easy. There's some lab mixed in there too which seems to tone down the neurotic nature of the BC/ACD, and she's just super smart and very willing to please. Really the perfect dog.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
They both have the face of anticipation of a dog who is waiting for you to get close enough to lick and prance around haha
This.

They will both lick you to death. The young one hops around in excitement... Hilarious

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Love this thread! I have 1 dog and so does my mom. My dog is jake. He is a boxer lab mix. My moms dog is a pug Martin. Martin is a bit of a unit and lives in the closet all day til my mom gets home.
thats baby jake... when I first got him.
thats martin lil devil.
and thats jake now, wondering why HuMaN is taking photo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Oh Jake's face.... I miss my old black lab

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI