GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pictures of idiot - I'm going to make this person famous.

soze

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Something Else
So these are pictures I took with my cellphone back in November of 2008. I finally got them off my cellphone and posted them up.

Basically, I was going to pull up to that open gas pump... this idiot sees me heading towards the pump and floors it to beat me to this open pump. So I decided to make this person famous by taking pictures and sharing with all of you.

enjoy! :smile:

soze

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Something Else
Call me stupid, but aren't you at a pump right behind her? That looks like a pump at the end, and usually there's more than one. From the picture, it looks like your car is in front of an open pump. Unless it is broken or this is after it became open. :iono:

It became open. I was going to drive around the car behind that open pump, this idiot comes flying out of nowhere and almost hits me to get to that pump. I had to back-up and wait for the pump to open up behind the idiot. And while I filled up, thought I would take some pictures.

defrost

i <3 lm reps
honestly without the writing those pics dont look weird at all. theres gas stations around here that have extra long hoses on the pumps so you can do that. mostly at places like costco since they dont have that many pumps, but tons of people go there for gas. it makes it easy so you can get in whatever line you want.

theholycow

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1980 Buick LeSabre
You're spending your time worrying about this, of all things?

argue53

Go Kart Champion
what a stupid ass cunt... i hate dumb, old, fat bitches like this who do stupid shit and piss other people off. I could soooo see myself cursing her off while she stupid enough to pull on the wrong side lol. Gas stations purposely make the hose long enough just to make dumbshits like this get away with their stupidity. She could have caused an accident just to be first at the pump, ugh! i'm done lol