GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pics of ambient lighting...?

Mr ohnoez

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Had a 2017 Golf R
I cant seem to find any good pictures of videos of the ambient lighting in the GTI mk7

can anyone show me some ...? Im hoping its red or easily be changed to red

jjm51

Ready to race!
are the cars in the states getting this red 'ambient' lighting? and/or can it be turned off thru the car settings? or, set to a low white? not digging it...maybe looks better live? a little 'pimp-ish' for me.

thnx for any info.

Chris43

Go Kart Champion
Its white in the GTD and yes you can turn the red strip on the door down. Im not sure about the sills. I have mine set as bright as possible, I lurvvve it!

The pictures above emphasise the colour a little more than it is in real life. There's a post on what you like about your golf and everyone agrees irrespective of which spec they have that the night illumination inside the car is a thing of beauty. Id be surprised if you don't like it when you get to see it in the flesh.

rapport25

Go Kart Champion
Its white in the GTD and yes you can turn the red strip on the door down. Im not sure about the sills. I have mine set as bright as possible, I lurvvve it!

The pictures above emphasise the colour a little more than it is in real life. There's a post on what you like about your golf and everyone agrees irrespective of which spec they have that the night illumination inside the car is a thing of beauty. Id be surprised if you don't like it when you get to see it in the flesh.

Can you change the colours?. My GTD is white.

Chris43

Go Kart Champion
I don't think so my GTD is white and to be honest given the choice I would keep the white over red.