GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Picked up new GTI yesterday. First "Mod"!

RobC2

Loving the car so far, but could not stand those touring tires that come stock on it. Installed some Continental DWS 06 A/S UHP tires today with only 48 miles on the odo and I could feel a huge difference just driving out of the parking lot. Coming from a MK6, the car now feels better in every way. Will keep these on until spring and then start thinking about a tune (if they are ready then) and some lightweight wheels with summer tires.

VWTURBOFAM

Ready to race!
Call GIAC. :)
I got an email from GIAC, on Friday 6 Nov. They DO NOT have a Tune for the Post March 2015 ECU. (This INCLUDES the process of customers sending in ECU and opened as well)

Yes, at one point they thought the cracked the magical code and loaded it on a GTI, well, they NO longer can confirm it works 100%, and will not offer the tune untill it's error proof again.

VWGTI

Ready to race!
That's news to me, but I'll tell you, it's very much worth the wait.

VWTURBOFAM

Ready to race!
That's news to me, but I'll tell you, it's very much worth the wait.
Yeah man, tell me about it. I was willing to pay the extra 200$ to send off the ECU, or however amount needed to get a freaking Tune from ANYONE lol at this point. Got a JB1 and love it, but I need the the Rev/Speed limiter removed and JB1 can't do that at this point.

RedReplicant

Ready to race!
I got an email from GIAC, on Friday 6 Nov. They DO NOT have a Tune for the Post March 2015 ECU. (This INCLUDES the process of customers sending in ECU and opened as well)

Yes, at one point they thought the cracked the magical code and loaded it on a GTI, well, they NO longer can confirm it works 100%, and will not offer the tune untill it's error proof again.

Wow, I also didn't know that. :confused: