GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Piano black interior trim part number list

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
They really need to work on how they describe things...

Screenshot_20230525-082710_AliExpress.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
That one I have, looking for a complete set ideally. Or at least the climate control, tray, and shifter surround. I’m gonna go virtual cockpit and that comes with the dash piece I believe.

Sorry, misunderstood. Give me a little bit, and I'll see what I can turn up.

I would recommend spending the money and getting the shifter surround trim piece from a US dealer, the AliExpress piece has slightly different tabs because it is made for ROW cars, and won't fit properly.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Klrider44

Go Kart Champion
Climate control trim - https://www.aliexpress.us/item/2251832731247582.html
Cubby cover - https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804113668168.html
Drivers side vent - https://www.aliexpress.us/item/2255800464293448.html

Like I said, the shifter surround from AliExpress won't fit your car (I still ordered it and tried before). So that you'll have to pony up the $100 for.

Thank you very much, I’ll just add this to the list of many things I need to acquire to be happy about the interior haha

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
That one I have, looking for a complete set ideally. Or at least the climate control, tray, and shifter surround. I’m gonna go virtual cockpit and that comes with the dash piece I believe
AID does not come with dash piece, but the part number is 5G0857189BAAH.
That's gloss black, I don't know the Polar Night part number.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
AID does not come with dash piece, but the part number is 5G0857189BAAH.
That's gloss black, I don't know the Polar Night part number.

Does when you get it off AliExpress ;)

brad wagon

Car(s)
2019 GSW 4Mo 6MT S+
This has been helpful for the most part, but for life of me I can not get the part number for the passenger dash trim that starts with 5GM-858-418-A i have bought the: aep, yoi, cck, and jp9 variants and none are gloss black/piano black. Please help
Do any of the dashboard trim parts you bought look like this trim from the MK7.5 SEL door card? I am trying match it. I tried to order the -YOI one (described as Cyclone Black w/Light Package), but it is on indefinite national backorder.

Attachments

• 20230622_190558.jpg
    20230622_190558.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 49

carbon_gecko

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GOLf tsi 'S'
Do any of the dashboard trim parts you bought look like this trim from the MK7.5 SEL door card? I am trying match it. I tried to order the -YOI one (described as Cyclone Black w/Light Package), but it is on indefinite national backorder.
Sadly no they were brushed aluminum or the faux carbon look

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
@brad wagon Are you looking for the door trim pieces or just the dash above the glove box?

I can't make any promises until I look through my garage but I might have that dashboard piece. It would be brand new. It was a long time ago but I believe I ordered, VW kept telling me it wasn't going to ever come but I left it on order. I then picked up door and dash trim on eBay from the EU in this pattern. Naturally VW then delivered the part I had ordered.

brad wagon

Car(s)
2019 GSW 4Mo 6MT S+
@brad wagon Are you looking for the door trim pieces or just the dash above the glove box?

I can't make any promises until I look through my garage but I might have that dashboard piece. It would be brand new. It was a long time ago but I believe I ordered, VW kept telling me it wasn't going to ever come but I left it on order. I then picked up door and dash trim on eBay from the EU in this pattern. Naturally VW then delivered the part I had ordered.
I'm just looking for the dashboard trim piece. I already have the door cards and mistakenly thought it would be a simple process to locate the matching dashboard trim piece. Hah!

I imagine you have quite a collection of parts in your garage!

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
@brad wagon Sorry to report that luck is not yet on our side. I'm not sure where that thing is. I found two dash trim pieces (neither of which is new) but I need the "cyclone black" one (right side in my picture) to match my door card trim. There is a new piece somewhere and I'm not positive on the pattern, so I haven't given up. But I don't want to leave you here with your hopes up.
IMG_20230624_120703.jpg

brad wagon

Car(s)
2019 GSW 4Mo 6MT S+
@brad wagon Sorry to report that luck is not yet on our side. I'm not sure where that thing is. I found two dash trim pieces (neither of which is new) but I need the "cyclone black" one (right side in my picture) to match my door card trim. There is a new piece somewhere and I'm not positive on the pattern, so I haven't given up. But I don't want to leave you here with your hopes up.
View attachment 284505
Ok, so this confirms that the correct pattern is Cyclone Black, which is the one I ordered: 5GM-858-418-A-YOI.

Hoping it will get delivered one day!

Thanks for checking.