GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Performance/Tuning Shop in San Antonio?

adefendo1

Ready to race!
Recently got back into a VW and looking for a shop in the San Antonio area. I usually do all of my own work on my vehicles but in the occasion that I'm gonna need something done need a place to go. Any help would be appreciated[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adefendo1

Ready to race!
DBC is no more, that's where I used to go when I had my MK5 GTI..MJM moved, have to figure out where now. Didn't think about Blackjack Speed Shop, have to give them a look

adefendo1

Ready to race!
I deliver there on occasion( driver for a major courier co that's not the brown guys) he's actually there a lot, real chill guy![emoji106] And the cars that are there are sick

adefendo1

Ready to race!
If you're willing to take a drive to Austin, Brink Motorsports and BD Tuning are both great.

I was actually ask about the surrounding areas, Austin is only 45 min drive from me and I wouldn't mind it as long as the work is good![emoji106]

Dave10781

Go Kart Champion
I was actually ask about the surrounding areas, Austin is only 45 min drive from me and I wouldn't mind it as long as the work is good![emoji106]

Excellent work from both places.

Brink = APR
BD Tuning = Unitronic & Air Ride

adefendo1

Ready to race!
Thanks, I'm wanting to go stage 2..debating between APR or Unitronic.. Like the APR due to the fact that $750 gets you the downpipe AND the stage 2 tune.. Unitronic is gonna be 700 for the pipe AND another 700 for the tune..

\w/

Ready to race!
Thanks, I'm wanting to go stage 2..debating between APR or Unitronic.. Like the APR due to the fact that $750 gets you the downpipe AND the stage 2 tune.. Unitronic is gonna be 700 for the pipe AND another 700 for the tune..

where do you see the $750 for a downpipe AND the stage 2 tune?

VWTURBOFAM

Ready to race!
Recently got back into a VW and looking for a shop in the San Antonio area. I usually do all of my own work on my vehicles but in the occasion that I'm gonna need something done need a place to go. Any help would be appreciated[emoji106]

Goose (http://www.gooseautomotive.com/) does UniTronic, good work, but hella expensive.

MyGermanCarSA - excellent work, and great prices...but they HATE APR lol --- a falling out of some sort...

I was thinking about getting GIAC at Timmy's shop, but they are expensive too, but may be worth it.

MJM - I heard they do good work, but Kelly's(Sales Manager I think) has to be the worst person to talk to, zero people skills

I heard Brink in ATX is awesome as well....good luck brother.

Davey Jones

Ready to race!
I definitely would suggest Brink or BD Tuning in Austin.

Goose, I would not bother with at all.
MJM, I personally avoid.
I've heard Blackjack caters more towards high end cars, but are good at what they do.

Brink has always taken good care of me.

Ghawkins

Ready to race!

APR provides the free Stage 2 upgrade with their down pipe, but only if you are already Stage 1 tuned.

adefendo1

Ready to race!
APR provides the free Stage 2 upgrade with their down pipe, but only if you are already Stage 1 tuned.

Wow, glad to know. I thought it was almost too good to be true. Guess going from stage 0 too stage 2 for 750ish was a hell of a deal..

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
Mike @ BD Tuning in Austin, TX will take great care of you. If you're interested in getting tuned, and are interested in visiting Lone Star Eurofest at Circuit of the America's, BD Tuning is offering great discounts for your flash at the show! Click HERE to Pre-Register or contact Mike @ BD Tuning for more information!