GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PCV Valve Replacement

NotASpy

Car(s)
Mk7.5 Golf R
I wanted to replace my PCV valve as a preemptive measure, I wonder if I should just replace the PCV valve itself or should I get one of those service kits? Ones that come with new hoses, clamps, purge valve. Thanks in advance!

Malish

Car(s)
Golf 7R DSG
You just need to replace pcv plate. If old hoses are not leaking you can reuse them.
IMG_20230928_171919.jpg

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
I am about to do this job today -- one thing you may want to check. It looks like some older models came with a one time use clamp that needs to be replaced. You can see it at 5:16 in the video here.

NotASpy

Car(s)
Mk7.5 Golf R
I am about to do this job today -- one thing you may want to check. It looks like some older models came with a one time use clamp that needs to be replaced. You can see it at 5:16 in the video here.

Beautiful thank you, ill make sure to snag that too. My only hiccup right now is deciding between 06K103495BL & 06K103495BM. One is a later revision that says it won't fit our model but Audi uses on newer S3s, I've heard good things about the BL rev

Malish

Car(s)
Golf 7R DSG
Go for BL. Just changed from Brand new BM which worked the same as my old AA. With BL I see no smoke any more. Clamp number is n90686701

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Make sure to put a little oil on hose when reattaching. 😂