GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PCV Revision # for GTI

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Does anyone know the latest/best revision of the PCV system for the GTI? I'm getting conflicting info by searching online.

2017 GTI

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Or 06K103495BL? That one I also Show Audi (A3-4, 4 Quattro), but also Golf 1.8T along with the GSW/Alltrack.

Edit: Parts.Vw shows BL also fitting '19 R's

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Yeah, I saw that. I assume PCVs are not interchangeable between the GTI, R, A3, etc?
Not sure, I tend to go with what parts.vw.com calls out (when it can be found) for my car as it'll generally be the latest revision. You can also call your local dealer and give them your VIN and ask, most will check even if you don't order from them. Looking at FCPEuro though, the underside looks different between BL and BM/AP:
06K103495BL:

1620440457400.png

BM:

1620440598264.png

AP:

1620440598143.png

Looks like BM and AP might be interchangeable, but BL is missing the Fin looking guy at the top. Double checked with an ECS picture to make sure it wasn't the FCP angle:

BL again:
1620440732054.png

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Not sure, I tend to go with what parts.vw.com calls out (when it can be found) for my car as it'll generally be the latest revision. You can also call your local dealer and give them your VIN and ask, most will check even if you don't order from them. Looking at FCPEuro though, the underside looks different between BL and BM/AP:
06K103495BL:

View attachment 212881

BM:

View attachment 212883

AP:

View attachment 212882

Looks like BM and AP might be interchangeable, but BL is missing the Fin looking guy at the top. Double checked with an ECS picture to make sure it wasn't the FCP angle:

BL again:View attachment 212884

Very different indeed. I'll check. Thanks for the input.