GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PCD CHIP

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
Waste of money and not a good idea even if it was free.

Those "chips" work with all virtually all makes and models because they merely lie to the ECU about the environmental conditions, advancing ignition spark and running a bit lean. The gains are minimal and borderline dangerous.

You're better off with a real tune.

yea especially something with a knob. call it the death switch instead.

Those "chips" work with all virtually all makes and models because they merely lie to the ECU about the environmental conditions, advancing ignition spark and running a bit lean. The gains are minimal and borderline dangerous.

You're better off with a real tune.

that's what i'm waiting for to get shipped to me. they have a good reputation and had a jb4 for my bimmer.

Give JB1 a try and you wont look back.

Taffey30

thank you all. i'm new to the import tune world. this is my first tuner. thanks for the advice, i'm trying to put together a build sheet. so far i'm set on getting a ingenue cold air intake, not to sure what kind of intercooler and exhaust yet.

Do yourself a favor and wait on the intake/exhaust. You'll get a much bigger immediate gain from a Stage 1 tune such as those from APR, Unitronic, etc. Pure electronic modification will net you far more power on a newer turbo car than slightly opening up your airflow.