GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

paying someone to install BEC harness

gtimkseven

last time it was installed by a shop, everything worked but ambers come on when we pressed the break, looking to try one last time, can someone install successfully?

GTI MK7 euro tail lights+ bec harness

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
last time it was installed by a shop, everything worked but ambers come on when we pressed the break, looking to try one last time, can someone install successfully?

GTI MK7 euro tail lights+ bec harness

You might want to say your location. :D

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Everything worked (amber turn signal) but the ambers come on during braking? Sounds like a coding thing. Have you had 5 brake light mod before? If so remove „Bremslicht“ from Leuchte23 and Leuchte24.

gtimkseven

Everything worked (amber turn signal) but the ambers come on during braking? Sounds like a coding thing. Have you had 5 brake light mod before? If so remove „Bremslicht“ from Leuchte23 and Leuchte24.

hmm yes, unfortunetly we took every thing out and back to stock just plug and play because i couldn't drive with my tails fucked up, i wish people like you open a store so they can fix it right away smh...

Last edited:

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
You can always come to my garage [emoji3]. It might be a longer drive to Cologne but so what...

JUMB3E

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 Golf R 6MT
Maybe swap to a different harness? I use the Zero815, super easy to install and code on y 7.5