GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Passing Colorado Smog Check

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
You do that post pics it probably be the first escape set up like that. My company buys all Ford's and my gm drives a escape but all the cars a garbage. Kee telling them to buy something else.
You know, I wouldn’t mind if they’d just let me have the top trim in whatever BS SUV they want me to drive. I really just want a good seat and a decent interior. I shouldn’t have to lower my quality of life to drive something for work. I know I should be grateful but I am paying something like $70/ mo to drive something that I wouldn’t normally drive. *Raises fist*. Damn you corporate America!

1663681779652.gif

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
You know, I wouldn’t mind if they’d just let me have the top trim in whatever BS SUV they want me to drive. I really just want a good seat and a decent interior. I shouldn’t have to lower my quality of life to drive something for work. I know I should be grateful but I am paying something like $70/ mo to drive something that I wouldn’t normally drive. *Raises fist*. Damn you corporate America!

View attachment 261095
Lol oh I get it especially if you have to pay a monthly fee to use it then I want to shop se what I’m driving within reason my company has 3 different branches in Denver and since we are the smallest we get the worst equipment and vehicles my service manager drives a Yaris but one of the lesser models without awd while at the other plant all the managers drive sho

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
Lol oh I get it especially if you have to pay a monthly fee to use it then I want to shop se what I’m driving within reason my company has 3 different branches in Denver and since we are the smallest we get the worst equipment and vehicles my service manager drives a Yaris but one of the lesser models without awd while at the other plant all the managers drive sho
WTF? Lol, I don’t know if I could do that. I mean, if I had to…but no. That’s not a benefit.