GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pagparts 525 lpfp and torquebyte pm4 controller

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
Selling my Pagparts 525 billet pump and torquebyte pm4 controller. Both items were on the car for approximately 1500 miles but I'm upgrading to a brushless pump. The items look just like they do new if you google them but I can send pictures if you request. 1000$ shipped.

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
All complete. Should have mentioned the pump will be sold installed in the basket. This whole combo saves whoever bites first, hundreds of dollars.

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
Also should have mentioned it's out if an AWD so its the green top

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
Will it work on FWD?
I actually dont know. I would just guess no incase it doesnt to be safe. You can always take the pump out of the basket and put it in your basket. Its still a great deal that's saving at least 300 bucks. This fueling combo is good for 600 whp easy and will be more than enough for what most people need

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
I actually dont know. I would just guess no incase it doesnt to be safe. You can always take the pump out of the basket and put it in your basket. Its still a great deal that's saving at least 300 bucks. This fueling combo is good for 600 whp easy and will be more than enough for what most people need
torquebtye also has 2 different part numbers for the the AWD vs FWD controller.

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
Pagparts stuff is hard to come by at the moment and this is a steal. GLWS
Exactly this. I'm surprised no one has jumped on this by now lol