GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

p3, carbon steering wheel, 8" screen, spare tire...

boostin1004

Ready to race!
I sold my r a while back and am finally cleaning out my basement. I haven't kept up with current pricing so I'm going off prices that I saw from previous sales. I prefer pick up on some of the larger items that will be a pita to ship. I'm located in Devon, PA which is about 25 minutes west of philly.

P3 gauge. This connects to your obd port and displays all the usual measurements. Its in perfect condition with the matching bezel in piano black. The only thing you need to buy is a boost tap. Looking for 350.

OBD11 module. Used it a couple times to activate/deactivate options on the car as well as code LED tail lights. Looking to get 50.

8" glass screen for nav. I had this on the car for roughly 2k miles and was a vast improvement over the 6.5 screen. This entire kit is plug and play. It includes vents, piano black bezel, removal tools and the glass screen. The screen is in perfect condition with no scratches. Looking for *SOLD* for the entire set up.

Weathertech floor and trunk liner. Great condition. Looking to get SOLD for the set.

Carbon fiber flat bottom 6 speed steering wheel. One of my favorite upgrades. Its contrasted with perforated black leather/red stitching with red center stripe. No tears or scratches on the leather. There is a small rub mark on the bottom of the wheel (not sure where it came from. think it was when I was moving). The remaining carbon parts are very clean and glossy. Looking for SOLD!

Last edited:

boostin1004

Ready to race!
Forgot to add my Spare tire kit. Never had to use it so the tire is still new. Comes with foam storage, spare tire, trunk trim, and associated tools. The only tool I cannot find is the lug wrench. I have no idea where I put it. Looking to get SOLD

OEM Golf r shift knob. Removed this in favor of a BFI knob. Perfect condition. Looking for 25.

Last edited:

lazy_jameson

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
16 R DSG
Wow I really want that spare tire kit but I’m all the way in Cali. The shipping would probably be insane because of the weight of the wheel. With that said would you be open to shipping the trim piece and foam pieces separately? Shipping those shouldn’t be too bad

boostin1004

Ready to race!
The weight of the wheel actually isn't too bad. The trunk trim and foam piece are light but they are larger pieces so I don't know if shipping would be entirely economical. Also I don't want to separate the kit at the moment but will let you know if I change my mind. Thanks