GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

P0413 code

nkresho

suck, squish, bang, blow
Car(s)
2022 Q3
inspection coming up for me this month... If it passes as-is, it passes. Otherwise I replace with another valve and wiggle the wiring around till it stops throwing the code.

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!
Precision Raceworks will be releasing a plate for the removal of the system soon. I have one pre-ordered. Will come with new hardware, new oem gasket, and billet plate.

nkresho

suck, squish, bang, blow
Car(s)
2022 Q3
I finally replaced my combi valve again today. New PN showed up so i grabbed it. 06K-131-097-AA A little more expensive than the older one, so i hope it's "different"/"better". Ebay seller had it for like $300, so not as bad as MSRP dealership had it at.

Also, might harass the pressure sensor if it goes again next time. 06k906052 is the little inline guy. Maybe he is throwing this damned code? Super easy to get to.

Regardless, i got a readiness issue from turning the code off in Maestro. Didn't care to waste an emissions/inspection appointment with that and the cat not ready, so i bit the bullet and bought the new revision combi.

Emissions test on Tuesday. Wish me luck.

Here's a few pics of the location of the valve as well as the new vs old rev, and the pressure switch (my next target if the CEL returns)

nkresho

suck, squish, bang, blow
Car(s)
2022 Q3
Go to fault codes and find the one you want to disable, then change the value. IIRC, 0413 was like 66 or something by default. I changed it to 0 and saved the tune and reflashed it.

nkresho

suck, squish, bang, blow
Car(s)
2022 Q3
New rev valve seems to be holding up so far for me this time around. Not a lot of miles since install though, due to covid.

Code hasn't been back and maestro no longer codes it away for me.

mchladkins34

Passed Driver's Ed
I’ve replaced the valve as well with the older revision and the cel came back for me too. It lasted a few months though. Let us know how the new revision one works. Did your car seem to lose power when it was throwing the p041300 code? Mine seems to. I was told by a vw tech that if it persists then the engine harness may need replaced. Worst case scenario that is, but he’s replaced a few for this reason.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Just got this CEL/Code. Replacing the valve is the fix?

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
I’ve cleared it for now. Should it return that’s the next move. Thanks!

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Just popped the combi valve code, clear, comes back. Glad I found this, looks straightforward to replace once you take out the battery and move the charge pipe.

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
Gonna ask in a couple of places:

Anyone with an S3 or an R that could see what category the related codes are set to? Specifically the P0413 code.

I am curious if instead of being coded at to be disabled if there is a categorization/numerical value that represents "not installed" as a default.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Getting a regular (daily) CEL for P041300 (secondary air injection switching valve A open) as mentioned above. Visual looks fine w/r to wires etc. to the combi valve, nothing unplugged or damaged that I can see. SAI pump and combi valve both work when I run the output test using OBDEleven under the engine control unit/output test with the key on/engine not running. When I run the basic settings for "checking secondary air system" no noises and it never finishes so not sure what that is really doing. All of this started after cleaning/re-oiling my air filter/SAI filter (certainly can be 100% coincidence) but is it possible that the pressure sensor on the combi valve is the culprit and became contaminated?