GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Out with my 17 in with the 19

PureWhiteMk7

Go Kart Newbie
I really loved my Pure White 2017 GTI sport 6 sp manual but it was a lease and I wanted to own my GTI. So today I purchased an
Iron Blue 2019 GTI SE DSG with Experience package and the VWcare maintenance for 28095 using the 0 0 0 financing and I could not be happier.
The 6 year 72 mile warranty is something I know is good to have for a GTI and owning a car for 0% interest is what I have been looking for.
Pics of the new car to come but farewell GTI Sport thanks for the fun!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 8.10.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 8.10.10 PM.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 205

backfire103

Any reason you went to a DSG over the 6 speed? I'm essentially hours away from buying a 19' SE with a manual. I have a DSG in my Hyundai and white it shifts stupid quick its not as much fun as actually shifting.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Any reason you went to a DSG over the 6 speed? I'm essentially hours away from buying a 19' SE with a manual. I have a DSG in my Hyundai and white it shifts stupid quick its not as much fun as actually shifting.

Ew gross, you'll regret that manual when you have to spend a bunch of money to put a clutch in it to hold stage 1 power. Then you'll get crankwalk and have to replace the engine out of pocket because the clutch voided the warranty.

And the whole time you'll be slower than a DSG car...but at least it'll be "fun".

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
Ew gross, you'll regret that manual when you have to spend a bunch of money to put a clutch in it to hold stage 1 power. Then you'll get crankwalk and have to replace the engine out of pocket because the clutch voided the warranty.

And the whole time you'll be slower than a DSG car...but at least it'll be "fun".