GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Our New GTI

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
Thanks man! You'll be loving what you're waiting for!

I drive a 997 turbo, but man I love driving this one around our bahrain streets swerving and all!

Thanks, I'm getting it in 2 days and I just can't wait!

gtiw7

Ready to race!
Yeah lol had to see the difference bitween them, and you can push your car man it's fine! These German beasts come ready breaked in so no need for a break in period! They're strong beasts so enjoy it! Plus if you give it the proper workout your car will be fast ;-) .... Yes I am Mohammed al Naji how did u know lol!? Who are you and where you from!?

exactly! I knew they are breaked in but still the dealer told me to stay below 100 for the first 1000km :confused: maybe they were bullshitting me LOL anyways I'm half the way now so I guess I'll finish what I started :eek:

before taking my car I asked them if someone else has it on the road they told me "No :D but a guy called Mohammed Naji booked a black one & will receive it one day after you (me)"

I'm Abdulla Yaqoob from Busaiteen :D I wanted white but there was no package 2 so I went with Limestone Grey

gtiw7

Ready to race!
Wouldn't you need an extra backbone to ride in 19s?:confused: I really love the Glendale rims on the 35th edition but what's holding me back is that it's only available in 19s, not 18s...

10 years earlier, people were thinking they would need an extra backbone to ride in 18s, now here we are many cars come standard with 18s & not a single person is complaining about it! (take away elders and girls :p)

so unless you keep thinking about 19s being very harsh, you won't need an extra backbone :D

BlackRabbit7

Passed Driver's Ed
exactly! I knew they are breaked in but still the dealer told me to stay below 100 for the first 1000km :confused: maybe they were bullshitting me LOL anyways I'm half the way now so I guess I'll finish what I started :eek:

before taking my car I asked them if someone else has it on the road they told me "No :D but a guy called Mohammed Naji booked a black one & will receive it one day after you (me)"

I'm Abdulla Yaqoob from Busaiteen :D I wanted white but there was no package 2 so I went with Limestone Grey

Great to know you wallah, then we gotta meet sometime it's actually my younger brother's car! We booked the white one package2 but then my brother didnt wana wait more and went for the black one!

so simply it's great and I'm sure it'll open up once you have more mileage! I used to have an orange MK5 Coupe manual and these cars kind off adabt to the way you drive fast or slow!

GOLF NUTT

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2019 Golf GTI
10 years earlier, people were thinking they would need an extra backbone to ride in 18s, now here we are many cars come standard with 18s & not a single person is complaining about it! (take away elders and girls :p)

so unless you keep thinking about 19s being very harsh, you won't need an extra backbone :D

Watch it youngster, some old f@rtz love a tight suspension. ;)

gtiw7

Ready to race!
Great to know you wallah, then we gotta meet sometime it's actually my younger brother's car! We booked the white one package2 but then my brother didnt wana wait more and went for the black one!

so simply it's great and I'm sure it'll open up once you have more mileage! I used to have an orange MK5 Coupe manual and these cars kind off adabt to the way you drive fast or slow!

sure thing we should meet! I saw Your old car it was really nice, I actually had a silver mk5 manual as well!! (the one next to you) whaaaaaaat a car it was!! I made it APR stage 2 :D but back then it was stock & it was my brothers' car (I didn't have my driving lisence then lol :eek:) maybe you know my brothers Yousif (silver) & Ahmed (Grey)...

Attachments

• GTI club.jpg
    GTI club.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 1,009

BlackRabbit7

Passed Driver's Ed
sure thing we should meet! I saw Your old car it was really nice, I actually had a silver mk5 manual as well!! (the one next to you) whaaaaaaat a car it was!! I made it APR stage 2 :D but back then it was stock & it was my brothers' car (I didn't have my driving lisence then lol :eek:) maybe you know my brothers Yousif (silver) & Ahmed (Grey)...

Wow Really so you're about my brothers age! and if you mean ahmed with the gray GTI you mean ahmed Al-Sayed?? cause yes this guy is a very good friend of mine! see what a small country we have lol, everyone knows everyone!

gtiw7

Ready to race!
Wow Really so you're about my brothers age! and if you mean ahmed with the gray GTI you mean ahmed Al-Sayed?? cause yes this guy is a very good friend of mine! see what a small country we have lol, everyone knows everyone!

Yup I'm pretty young! I'll be 21 next month :D

No no my brother (Ahmed Yaqoob Majed) is the other guy with the grey, there were two grey GTIs in that meeting...but it's a small country indeed!! LOL

BlackRabbit7

Passed Driver's Ed
Yup I'm pretty young! I'll be 21 next month :D

No no my brother (Ahmed Yaqoob Majed) is the other guy with the grey, there were two grey GTIs in that meeting...but it's a small country indeed!! LOL

Hows your GTI going bro? did you start pushing and feel its power or still? im loving the new sport tractiong function lol

gtiw7

Ready to race!
Hows your GTI going bro? did you start pushing and feel its power or still? im loving the new sport tractiong function lol

apparently I couldn't wait till 1,000km, I broke it in at 500km some random guy with a Renault Megane Sport was try to pick up race so I had to show him who's the boss :D LOL (I knew he got no chance because I bought a Megane Sport as a temporary car while waiting for mk7 to arrive)

the torque it has is soo great compared to older GTIs, acceleration is very fast it reached 240km/h without any struggle...(little bit slower than my old mk5 :p) but considering it is stock I can't imagine what it would do with a tune!
I didn't try the handling & traction, still saving the tires LOL

BlackRabbit7

Passed Driver's Ed
apparently I couldn't wait till 1,000km, I broke it in at 500km some random guy with a Renault Megane Sport was try to pick up race so I had to show him who's the boss :D LOL (I knew he got no chance because I bought a Megane Sport as a temporary car while waiting for mk7 to arrive)

the torque it has is soo great compared to older GTIs, acceleration is very fast it reached 240km/h without any struggle...(little bit slower than my old mk5 :p) but considering it is stock I can't imagine what it would do with a tune!
I didn't try the handling & traction, still saving the tires LOL

wallah thats awesome yeah acceleration is awesome did you notice how long 4th gear is?? yeah you dont have to smoke the tyres its not a drift car lol... but try the launch with sport tractiong you'll love it! so u raced the megan? and how was the outcome?

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
wallah thats awesome yeah acceleration is awesome did you notice how long 4th gear is?? yeah you dont have to smoke the tyres its not a drift car lol... but try the launch with sport tractiong you'll love it! so u raced the megan? and how was the outcome?

hey guys, when does the true power show up in the mk7. i had a really quick race with a scirocco from about 50 to 150 and we were neck and neck, i just had a slight jump and very slowly pulled away. i asked him if he's stage 1. he said that he is stock. I was honestly dissapointed.

is there something wrong with my car or is it just too new? or did i have to wait for higher speeds for it to get momentum. i havent reached 200 yet. oman roads are becoming too annoying :D

my car had 300 KM/on the clock

i don't feel the there's something wrong with my car performance wise. it has a lot of torque and feels somewhere between a stage 1 and stage 2 MKV. but i was just surprised.

BlackRabbit7

Passed Driver's Ed
hey guys, when does the true power show up in the mk7. i had a really quick race with a scirocco from about 50 to 150 and we were neck and neck, i just had a slight jump and very slowly pulled away. i asked him if he's stage 1. he said that he is stock. I was honestly dissapointed.

is there something wrong with my car or is it just too new? or did i have to wait for higher speeds for it to get momentum. i havent reached 200 yet. oman roads are becoming too annoying :D

my car had 300 KM/on the clock

i don't feel the there's something wrong with my car performance wise. it has a lot of torque and feels somewhere between a stage 1 and stage 2 MKV. but i was just surprised.

i dont know how does the scirocco compare to the MK6 GTI!? are they the same in terms of power? which is lighter? because when i raced the MK6 i was pulling and specially at fourth and 5th gear! i wish i took a video of it! and yes maybe your car is still new, drive it hard man it will open up! i started to gain really after 150+ when he was in the rear of my bumper but after that seriously pulled! Did you try to roll or went from zero? and how close was he to you? did u try the launch control with sport traction?