GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Other Drivers

suspiciouspackage

Ready to race!
Have you ever noticed that the car a person drives tells their attitude? Like the GTI is more of the refined, laid back guy. But a Mazda(speed)3 driver is a giant jackass who thinks he can race anyone at anytime and can't lay off the horn if he has to wait at the light for more than 2 seconds. Pickup drivers are impatient, especially in snow since they try to drive over it (last night, a guy tried and got stuck). The old Honda Civic has a little racer wannabe kid in it who thinks his stock car is faster than a stock GTI. Just some observations from around here in Jersey.

LittleJohny

Go Kart Champion
lol... is there a reason why the GTI driver is the only positive stereotype you list?

I largely disagree, primarily because my brother has a MS3 and he is hardly a giant jackass, will never race anyone, and I doubt he has ever used the horn.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
LOL

I try not to stereotype people and just focus on driving and enjoying my car. They only people I really notice are douches in lifted trucks with 55w 8k HIDs in their lows and fogs. Of course, they're impossible to not notice.

I have several friends who drive MS3 (I am in a Mazda club) and they're far from Jackass's.

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
Where I come from, it doesn't matter what kind of car you drive. If you drive like a douche, you drive like a douche. It has nothing to do with the kind of car that someone drives. Sorry to point it out but you are stereotyping in an indirect, round about kind of way.

suspiciouspackage

Ready to race!
Eh, GTI is only one I list because it's the only ones I notice. Other drivers that are nicer than others end up driving Porsche or an MB S-class. Rich people. Shrugs. Cadillac drivers over here are 50/50. But most of the time it's the older drivers that are nicer. And yeah, I'm stereotyping, I won't deny it.

DJEuphoria

Go Kart Champion
Have you ever noticed that the car a person drives tells their attitude? Like the GTI is more of the refined, laid back guy. But a Mazda(speed)3 driver is a giant jackass who thinks he can race anyone at anytime and can't lay off the horn if he has to wait at the light for more than 2 seconds. Pickup drivers are impatient, especially in snow since they try to drive over it (last night, a guy tried and got stuck). The old Honda Civic has a little racer wannabe kid in it who thinks his stock car is faster than a stock GTI. Just some observations from around here in Jersey.

hahahaha i'd hate to say it but you're pretty spot on. i live in jersey too. one of my best friends drives a mazda 3 and althougb he's not a GIANT jackass he does think his car is unbeatable.

i actually got CHASED down the road yesterday because i "cut off" a pick up driver pulling out of my detailing shop. i couldn't see over the snow bank but i definitely didn't cut him off that bad. he followed me for like 15 minutes trying to get next to me so he can yell and throw shit at me. luckily, he's driving a pick up, and i'm driving a GTI.

and yeah, i get challenged by civics with intake/fart-can all the time. all a bunch of little 18 year old "gangstas"