GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT EPISODE #21: In NEEK We Trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
Is it just me or has the OT died down tremendously? I'm in a super depressed mood and was hoping to come here and go LOLOLOLOL but there's nothin!

Stadpad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 VW GTI
OT #21 - Someone farked the other one

Is it just me or has the OT died down tremendously? I'm in a super depressed mood and was hoping to come here and go LOLOLOLOL but there's nothin!

Yup ot is in hybrid mode

Mis-typoed using tapatalk

Last edited:

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
This sounds super serious. I'm going to have to prescribe you some high grade medication.

What's going on?

Was asked to be my friends girlfriend over a week ago. I was ecstatic because I've liked him for a really long time. Then he just changed his mind basically and took it back. Just as I was falling head over heels. Worst part is he did it over text right after my exhaust was installed. Was enjoying my drive home with a huge smile on my face then saw his message and instantly - day ruined. Can't help but think there's something wrong with me.

I'm angry as hell. Im embarrassed because I told all my close friends and mother about my new relationship - everyone said how happy they were for me. But most of all just downright hurt.

/depressingrant

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Was asked to be my friends girlfriend over a week ago. I was ecstatic because I've liked him for a really long time. Then he just changed his mind basically and took it back. Just as I was falling head over heels. Worst part is he did it over text right after my exhaust was installed. Was enjoying my drive home with a huge smile on my face then saw his message and instantly - day ruined. Can't help but think there's something wrong with me.

I'm angry as hell. Im embarrassed because I told all my close friends and mother about my new relationship - everyone said how happy they were for me. But most of all just downright hurt.

/depressingrant

Something wrong with you?! No.

Something is REALLY wrong with him. And that is definitely something you'd rather find out now than later on. But I totally get the buzzkill and embarrassment and it's gonna suck when you have to explain this shit. On the bright side, it can't be worse than what I had to go through when my friends found out I was seeing the girl who cheated on my again...

honda2vw

Ready to race!
I guess its his loss?

Just keep ya head up everything will be alright.

Its tough explaining things like this to friends and family after the fact though.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

DUBDUB... NEEK is here. DO not fret sweet dear, for I will be good for har-har's.

Status
Not open for further replies.