GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OT #26 : Trapped in a glass case of emotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
Nuggstein. Long time, no talk. How's life? Better at all?
It's been kinda rollercoastery. I'm going to talk to someone on Monday, made an appointment...well my mom helped and made me an appointment for 6 PM. I really don't want to be on meds. I still feel incredibly heartbroken. I want that feeling to go away. Everything I do gets associated with her. Whenever I hear a song, I think about her, since we had a collaborative playlist on Spotify. I feel very lonely, and sleep has been poor. Last night I kept thinking about her and had a dream she broke up with me in her house. Barely slept.

On the other hand, things are going okay at work, and I'm getting a queen size bed.

idk.

I'll probably get dinner soon. Dat Applebee's doe. Such shit food. Hopefully it's open or I'm going to Waffle House.
Wonton chicken tacos are amazing.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
It's been kinda rollercoastery. I'm going to talk to someone on Monday, made an appointment...well my mom helped and made me an appointment for 6 PM. I really don't want to be on meds. I still feel incredibly heartbroken. I want that feeling to go away. Everything I do gets associated with her. Whenever I hear a song, I think about her, since we had a collaborative playlist on Spotify. I feel very lonely, and sleep has been poor. Last night I kept thinking about her and had a dream she broke up with me in her house. Barely slept.

On the other hand, things are going okay at work, and I'm getting a queen size bed.

idk.

Good, that's a step in the right direction. Hopefully it helps. You don't need to take drugs either, they're supposed to be able to help you through talking and stuff too, not that I'm an expert.

I'm jealous of the queen sized bed, so over having a full. I'm thinking when my roommate and I are moving out on Saturday I might offer him $150 for his queen mattress, I have a frame already that could accommodate it. I'd need to probably find a box spring though.

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
Good, that's a step in the right direction. Hopefully it helps. You don't need to take drugs either, they're supposed to be able to help you through talking and stuff too, not that I'm an expert.

I'm jealous of the queen sized bed, so over having a full. I'm thinking when my roommate and I are moving out on Saturday I might offer him $150 for his queen mattress, I have a frame already that could accommodate it. I'd need to probably find a box spring though.
I'm upgrading from a twin which I barely fit on and have had my entire life.

balius

Go Kart Champion

idk.

Sounds better than the last time I heard from you. Hope the therapist or whatever can help! Good luck.

razr390

Go Kart Champion

idk.

Slow and steady bro so long as you progress doesn't matter how fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.