GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Orig Owner / 08 Bmw M3 / 1st year V8 / 414 HP / 22,700 Miles / 6 Spd Manual / e90 Sedan

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
Man, this is a dream spec E9x M3. Sedan and a manual with ultra low miles. I'm sure you'll get what you're asking on BaT or Cars and Bids.

LarryLaptimes

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI SE
Really? Find me ONE dissatisfied EAG customer. I'll wait.
In most instances the people that got ripped off the most at a dealership are the happiest customers. Secondly, I was very complimentary about their cars. But if you’re willing to pay double, triple, if not sometimes quadruple current market value for an M car, I stand by my statement....you have more money than brains. I’ve loved the M cars that I’ve owned. But a 6 figure driving experience, they are not. Settle down.

Last edited:

NagsHead

Car(s)
08 BMW M3
Not sure how close you are to Chicago or how willing you are to travel to find an R. The Autobarn Volkswagen in Countryside, IL has an “Enthusiast Division.” They’ve had several ultra low mile Spektrum Golf R’s that they’ve sold recently. Might be worth a call to get them searching for an R for you. They also move a lot of low mileage M cars so it might be worth at least having a conversation about a potential trade. Never dealt with them personally but I follow them on social media. Here’s a link.

https://www.vwofchicagoland.com/used-vehicles/the-stables/
Thank you, I will follow up. I have found it very difficult to find one that hasn't
DSCN3784.JPG
been modified. I will continue my search though.

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
In most instances the people that got ripped off the most at a dealership are the happiest customers. Secondly, I was very complimentary about their cars. But if you’re willing to pay double, triple, if not sometimes quadruple current market value for an M car, I stand by my statement....you have more money than brains. I’ve loved the M cars that I’ve owned. But a 6 figure driving experience, they are not. Settle down.

So are you claiming your first statement above is true for EAG? Again, find me ONE dissatisfied customer. It's not like their customers are a bunch of rubes buying stripper Sentras and dropping $2k at close on the "desert protection package". They are M-car enthusiasts with money.

And that "double, triple, if not sometimes quadruple current market value:" statement is beyond absurd. Find me ONE example where a car sold for DOUBLE market value, much less 3x or 4x. You're completely delusional.

LarryLaptimes

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI SE
So are you claiming your first statement above is true for EAG? Again, find me ONE dissatisfied customer. It's not like their customers are a bunch of rubes buying stripper Sentras and dropping $2k at close on the "desert protection package". They are M-car enthusiasts with money.

And that "double, triple, if not sometimes quadruple current market value:" statement is beyond absurd. Find me ONE example where a car sold for DOUBLE market value, much less 3x or 4x. You're completely delusional.

814DE56F-B6D0-41F6-BEF1-26D284FA1788.jpeg
EB2B522E-1A8A-4383-8249-A1BD561D7647.jpeg

I‘ve seen this car in person. Excellent? Absolutely. Concours quality it is not. You’re right, I’m totally delusional. :sneaky: