GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Options for Low Brake Dust Pads?

Hammersticks

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'16 GTI, '18 e-Golf
I have stock pads on the rear. The rear pads dust about 2x the amount of the iSweeps if you do normal driving. So I can go for a relaxing 2-hr drive, come home, and see almost no sign of dust on the front wheels. I love it.
Is that with the IS2000 version? Seems like most are running IS1500's but I'm looking for more stopping power as long as I can keep the dust level down. I'm okay with some dust, just noticeably less than stock.

Shmito_R

Go Kart Champion
Do you have stock pads on the rear? If so, how does the dust level of the IS2000 fronts compare to the rears? Hoping it's about the same but any input is appreciated. Thanks!

I have stock rears, and my is2000 def still has more dust than the rears. But it’s still way better than when I had stock front and rear. Stock I could go at most a week after a car wash before my front rims looked super dusty. With the is2000 I can get maybe 2/3 weeks before they start looking dusty. My rears have always stayed fairly dust free. I’d say if you are going for the least amount of dust the is1500 is the way to go.

I have stock pads on the rear. The rear pads dust about 2x the amount of the iSweeps if you do normal driving. So I can go for a relaxing 2-hr drive, come home, and see almost no sign of dust on the front wheels. I love it.

Is2000 or is1500?