GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Opinions/Teaser...Rear Reflector Options

Eurowgn

I wanted to get some feedback on these for replacing your red rear bumper reflectors...
Which version do you prefer? We may be able to get these into production if enough interest is generated.
Not sure about cost yet...but should not be crazy. Please leave feedback below.
Thanks...:wave:

[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

JBale

Ready to race!
Great idea! It's awesome to see more possible products for these cars come to market. I could see myself being interested in a honeycomb set for my GTI. Now I do think the shape of the reflector is different between the R and GTI so I hope you intend on pursuing options for both bumpers.

Slapshot1

Ready to race!
I like the honeycomb design. Those reflectors bug me. I'd like to see a pic from further away.

thaseint

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 GTI SE 6MT
Personally don't mind the rear reflectors; but I do like the honeycomb inserts and would probably end up purchasing if the price was right. Look great!

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
I'll take a set of the honeycomb if you produce.

lucyfek

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI & GSW
But why? To look more like Civic R's as... I'll take color reflector over some black plastic caps.
Speaking of safety. Yesterday on my evening commute I saw (barely) new Volt. Holly smoke (or dirt) color;) This thing was just blending with pavement (2 hours before dusk in case you asked). I was surprised that rear lights were not mandated always on for the thing. I'd have issues driving it myself (unless as an insurance payout setup for all those rear ends that will inevitably follow).

IBFreeman

Ready to race!
The honeycomb are very cool. How do they match up to textured valance? Nothing more than what a bit of PEARL wouldn't fix?