GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Open source tuning solution

txdream

Car(s)
MK7 Golf R
Hello, I'm interested in OS as well if someone can send an invite for discord :) Curious about how it works and what's needed.

nok513

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 VW GTI S
Interested in OS myself and learning something new. Can someone shit me an invite to discord?

Bradad#8742

Last edited:

branman1

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI 2021 GLI
I’d like to join discord if someone could send an invite. Thank you!

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

scrllock

Autocross Champion
Thanks @scrllock ; I'm in the FB group already. I saw there were some dongles posted for sale today!
@StorableComa , PM sent. Thanks!
I should probably upgrade my DP before adding more fuel & air.
FYI beware that the guy running that FB group has apparently been scamming people trying to buy dongles and/or 5bar TMAP sensors. Be very careful dealing with anyone under the names Tim Masker, GLIS38TX, black market fab, or FStunedTX.

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
He uses Cash App for payment. Nope. Stick with PayPal for buyer protection.

carsarefordriving

Car(s)
Golf Alltrack
FYI beware that the guy running that FB group has apparently been scamming people trying to buy dongles and/or 5bar TMAP sensors. Be very careful dealing with anyone under the names Tim Masker, GLIS38TX, black market fab, or FStunedTX.
☹️ I bought one from Tim, sorry. PayPal deal went through just fine and I got my dongle a few days later. FB Messenger didn't notify Switchleg of my message.

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
☹️ I bought one from Tim, sorry. PayPal deal went through just fine and I got my dongle a few days later. FB Messenger didn't notify Switchleg of my message.
No need to apologize. I'm glad you got something. Lots of people didn't what they paid for, or it took a really long time. It's just not worth the gamble for anyone. Just support the guy that creates the software that the hardware is used for.