I'm only here to make my wife's car pop n' bang
This should do it.

1643556391196.png

aaronc7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 S3
I'm only here to make my wife's car pop n' bang
I'm honestly surprised there hasn't been more interest in something like this.

What car is it?

Since A0s are sold out, you'll need a tactrix openport to flash. (or make your own esp32 device if you're into that kinda thing). The knockoff openport has worked for a few guys, but your mileage may vary

MosFed

Car(s)
Mk7 R > 600whp
This should do it.
Oh yea that would make a total of one pop and bang

What car is it?

Since A0s are sold out, you'll need a tactrix openport to flash. (or make your own esp32 device if you're into that kinda thing). The knockoff openport has worked for a few guys, but your mileage may vary
It's a 1.8 Tiguan

MosFed

Car(s)
Mk7 R > 600whp

What car is it?

We spoke on messenger already. I have an A0, luckily, got it a few months back

koobit_r7

Car(s)
2015 Golf R Mk7
Hello. A long time lurker here and finally manage to registered on the forum. This is very interesting work especially the ability to flash using Openport. So far what I read here applies to USDM car? I have a world market 2015 Golf R wonder if this will work on mine.

HW NO: 06K907425B
SW NO: 5G0906259E 0003 SC800H63

aaronc7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 S3
Hello. A long time lurker here and finally manage to registered on the forum. This is very interesting work especially the ability to flash using Openport. So far what I read here applies to USDM car? I have a world market 2015 Golf R wonder if this will work on mine.

HW NO: 06K907425B
SW NO: 5G0906259E 0003 SC800H63

The flasher function will definitely work. You'll need to find or come up a definition file so you can actually tune the car...but flashing it will not be an issue at all.