Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters

Navi

Autocross Champion
My vote:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navi

Autocross Champion
The oil filter is serviceable. I have two. One to use and another to swap out so I don't have any down time while the other one is changed, dried and stored until next oil change.

neildorrel

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit DSG
One More Quick Question:

The oil filter is serviceable. I have two. One to use and another to swap out so I don't have any down time while the other one is changed, dried and stored until next oil change.

Are you running the updated insert with the Racingline Oil Cooler?

VW Part 06L115678Q

Thanks again.

rjtrout

Go Kart Newbie
Nothing like bringing a thr ad back from the dead, but here goes nothing! Would it be efficient to run a cooler the size of the Racingline cooler through the iAMBED plate that replaces the heat exchanger? I have the oil cooler but getting a hold of Racingline to source the rest of their kit has been impossible.

PRKXPAT

Car(s)
2015 Golf MKVII TSI

clean it in an ultrasonic tank and degreaser, will not damage the filter and should last many changes.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I sure did. What's the time limit for adding a constructive comment?
No time limit but depending upon who you responded to they might not be in the forum anymore. The guy you quoted is still active and maybe he'll respond.

PRKXPAT

Car(s)
2015 Golf MKVII TSI
No time limit but depending upon who you responded to they might not be in the forum anymore. The guy you quoted is still active and maybe he'll respond.
I'm new and haven't been on a forum in many years so still feeling my way around. I'm sure somebody will see that post and utilize an ultrasonic cleaner that hadn't thought of it. They can be had for under $40 these days at HF and probably amazon. I clean injectors when I have them out with u.s. tank. Not just for jewelry anymore. Thanks for the help. :)