GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Officially Weird Limestone Grey Metallic Picture Thread

wide

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk8 R and Mk7.5 GTI
Beautiful car. Always wished I could get a limestone GTI in the states... this might look even better. A facelift version to boot, you have me jealous even as I drive a 5 month old CSG GTI!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry ;). But thanks, thinks the faclift car feels awsome! :)

ljafri14

Passed Driver's Ed

CT GTI

Go Kart Newbie
This the first picture I posted of my Golf R on here since I bought it back in 2016 lol. Pic was taken 2 months ago after a deep clean and detail. I do have a front splitter now but no good full car pic with it on.

Attachments

• Golf R 01.jpg
    Golf R 01.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 175
  • 20200919_162805.jpg
    20200919_162805.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 169

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
am i turtley enough for the turtle club?
1646673806827.png

1646673820615.png

1646673832770.png

1646673841395.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Sometimes i dig the brown effect. Compliments the fall nicely

20221009_082005.jpg

MSH

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'20 M2 Competition
When I picked up my R back in 2019 I wasn't so much picky about color as I was about getting a clean, well taken care of example. I just knew I didn't want red (I'm all about keeping it relatively stealthy (i.e. I'm boring))
I love black cars and I think it's the absolute best color on most sports cars IF you have the cycles to keep up with the ridiculous upkeep of black paint. So with that said I would have been happy with white, lapiz, LSG, or black if it came down to it. This one just happened to come along first at the time. There were some others I looked at but this one was pretty prestine (60 y/o old skool enthusiast owned). In hindsight though kind of wish I would have kept the RSe14's bronze instead of getting them powdered gloss black.

R at Manor Aerofabb rear side (1).jpeg

R Side At Manor.jpeg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
When I picked up my R back in 2019 I wasn't so much picky about color as I was about getting a clean, well taken care of example. I just knew I didn't want red (I'm all about keeping it relatively stealthy (i.e. I'm boring))
I love black cars and I think it's the absolute best color on most sports cars IF you have the cycles to keep up with the ridiculous upkeep of black paint. So with that said I would have been happy with white, lapiz, LSG, or black if it came down to it. This one just happened to come along first at the time. There were some others I looked at but this one was pretty prestine (60 y/o old skool enthusiast owned). In hindsight though kind of wish I would have kept the RSe14's bronze instead of getting them powdered gloss black.

View attachment 262608

View attachment 262609
Yooo! Think i saw you post months back and meant to ask about the rear diffuser and (maybe) front lip? What are those? Dig!

Same reasons i got my car over a different color. Very well taken care of car. Though id rather blue or white to be honest.

Last edited:

EB2429

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GTi 7.5
My limestone Grey, long gone but after trying out a few other cars I picked up and indium Grey 7.5 recently.

Then while sorting some car pics I found these of my old mk7 on an External hard drive.

G211014.jpg

P1010092.JPG

XSP_0345.jpg