GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Officially Official NHL Thread, Finally.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
TB played like dogshit last night - if Caps brutalize them again, its over. Caps vs Knights - wild that McPhee will have to face his old org, and Caps are tough as nails. You can bet Reaves will be head hunting, along with Engelland, but they will need to if they are going to beat the caps for the cup.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
What is happening with the Leaf's front office right before the draft??

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
What is happening with the Leaf's front office right before the draft??

I don't watch much NHL, but my boss knows a guy who plays on a playoff contending team, so I get involved every once in a while. Is this Las Vegas team as big of a surprise as I feel like they should be? They stood up the team this season and they are killing it. How did they find the talent to contend right away?

wolverines_fan83

Ready to race!
I don't watch much NHL, but my boss knows a guy who plays on a playoff contending team, so I get involved every once in a while. Is this Las Vegas team as big of a surprise as I feel like they should be? They stood up the team this season and they are killing it. How did they find the talent to contend right away?

Marc-Andre Fluery.

I'll be cheering for Washington tonight

Korydogg

Ready to race!
TB played like dogshit last night - if Caps brutalize them again, its over. Caps vs Knights - wild that McPhee will have to face his old org, and Caps are tough as nails. You can bet Reaves will be head hunting, along with Engelland, but they will need to if they are going to beat the caps for the cup.

Agreed.

So who wants it more? Caps fans that have been disappointed for so many years or Knights fans who wanna make history?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Lol at golden knights organization

Game 1 featured:
- Lil Jon
- Full out medieval times battle
- Light show
- Lets get ready to rumble guy
- Criss angel doing pregame siren
- Travis barker drumming
- Floyd mayweather
- Cheerleaders

GK fans didnt know when to cheer or recognize what a penalty was. Not to mention blatent non called penalties against them....

conspiracy theory here that the league is pushing for knights to win . :iono:

#That crosscheck infront of the goalie...

Mesty

Was hoping for a VGK win but I was honestly gonna be happy with either team winning. I'm glad Ovi finally got a Cup.

Korydogg

Ready to race!
Well Ill be honest as much as I wanted OVIs name on the cup I fell into the romantics of the Knights winning the cup.....but regardless game 5 was awesome. I had it playing on my phone while I was at work and got ZERO accomplished because I couldn't look away. Exactly the reason I am a hockey fan.

Anyway, GO RED WINGS. We'll get it next year.